• 1 month later...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

just seen this thread....somone mentioned safari.....did the kruga national park had a great time...one highlight was seeing a honey badger....and watching a cheeta mooching about trying to get in position for impala ....but they were to clued up.....also saw a pack of hyena one of wich had a litter in a drain under a road just outside our camp....remember thinking be some terrier that would bolt them....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 12/15/2017 at 23:55, Dinosaurs said:

Me & mrs Dinosaurs off to northern spain on motor bike for 10days in june then she’s off to Cuba in july with our 2 girls. I wont fly any more get to angry at airports f***ing queueing etc. Atb 

real nice is northern spain ,,,its ok to camp as well as its slightly cooler than the med coast....been lucky to travel the hole way round france,,spain and portugal....about 4 times now

some cracking sceanary up there along that northen edge of spain...stunning beaches in the regions of asturias..and galicia...the latter being the bit above portugal

oh and Bilbao now has a Guggenheim.....nice city is bilbao

• Like 1

We were going to go to Myrtle Beach this year but after a good holiday in Scottsdale early last year followed by that f***ing debacle of being evacuated from Florida in September  (1400 mile race up the country, reckless driving ticket, flat tyre etc etc) I'd prefer to give the U.S a miss this year. We're having a week in France in June and going to the Le Mans 24 hours.  

30 minutes ago, TOMO said:

real nice is northern spain ,,,its ok to camp as well as its slightly cooler than the med coast....been lucky to travel the hole way round france,,spain and portugal....about 4 times now

some cracking sceanary up there along that northen edge of spain...stunning beaches in the regions of asturias..and galicia...the latter being the bit above portugal

Cheers Tommo we did 14 days last year on m/bike northern spain & portugal all out of the way places. We only do 4/5 hrs a day travelling so we can enjoy where we stay over. most places we went spoke no english or very little was cracking trip especially up in the mountains. Weve done France Belguim Italy & bit of Switzerland previous years but liked Northern Spain best.And your right bud the scenery is stunning.  Atb 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Second what TOMO says here and add if you like good food San Sebastian is very very nice for gormet Scran ;)

24 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Cheers Tommo we did 14 days last year on m/bike northern spain & portugal all out of the way places. We only do 4/5 hrs a day travelling so we can enjoy where we stay over. most places we went spoke no english or very little was cracking trip especially up in the mountains. Weve done France Belguim Italy & bit of Switzerland previous years but liked Northern Spain best.And your right bud the scenery is stunning.  Atb 

thats the way to do it...little drives....we made mistakes in the past trying to go to far......did you see them wierd little barn shed things that are on stilts up in galicia...nearly every house had them