Is it happening

Just watching Question Time... normally do, but only for the bitchin' and wondered...

Are we leaving the EU, like we wanted too, or are we not now? It's all a bit complicated for me to get.

I like QT, but it's a bit all over my head, however it seems like the people that think they know what there doing, actually don't know what there doing, and all just keeps going on and on.

the public voting too leave has disappointed the ruling class, its sort of derailed there personal bail out plan/retirement kitty hideaway, its also shown that they do not have quite the level of control that they once had over us, however am pretty sure we are heading towards what they want and will remain, what we actually want has never really mattered anyway, I'm surprised that they even still =bother too ask us anymore, its not like most even understand or really care what the wider issues r implications are, lets face it most had little clue what we signed u for in the first instance most worry about little more than next paycheck or meal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Rez said:

Just watching Question Time... normally do, but only for the bitchin' and wondered...

Are we leaving the EU, like we wanted too, or are we not now? It's all a bit complicated for me to get.

I like QT, but it's a bit all over my head, however it seems like the people that think they know what there doing, actually don't know what there doing, and all just keeps going on and on.

Yeah, that's about the head and tail of it !

Serious question, they are obviously going to f**k us out of Brexit......who will ever bother to vote again ?

I decided against it a good few years back when I saw it was pointless and it was my only way of some pathetic protest.

• Like 3

Question Time is held on the BBC and they push the main political agendas, always have done, don't matter weather its left or right (its all the same) as they like the funding and legal protection the establishment gives them in return is worth its weight in gold simply put they would die without it in the modern market. it gives them a massive edge that you can go to jail for not paying for it even if you don't watch it lmao, they also push agendas all the time, only on this occasion they are actually allowing the minority too belittle the majority openly on TV, more or less using the young to bleat that the older generation have ruined there futures by wanting out of Europe and voting that way, then there was the predictable rise in reported hate crime after the vote came in, however I fail too see anything racist about taxpayers choosing to move out of what they feel is a bum deal,  maybe one day they will not even bother to vote as there is little point showing an opinion that alters certain paths and you not getting what you want anyhow, the belts being tightened at all levels and will continue until people vote the way the real leaders want them too then it will be ok again for a while

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Serious question, they are obviously going to f**k us out of Brexit......who will ever bother to vote again ?

I decided against it a good few years back when I saw it was pointless and it was my only way of some pathetic protest.

doing something is a waste of tie on this issue doing nothing is the best option, I will never vote again unde the current system, why continually vote for two parties that have a track record of failing , theres never been any other real option the first two have it so well sown up ,its my honest opinion that the liks of the Liberals, green party, BNP, UKIP etc are simply ade up sounding boards to gauge public reaction and feeling, it also allows them too see who hold what vies and where abouts they are ,  in all ways it increases their control over such groups as well, I honestly thik most at efunded by the same people who help fund and maintain the conservative and labour stitch up

• Like 1

Once Article 50 is triggered, we WILL be out of the EU in 2 years. Nothing can stop that. We can't just stay in as we would have to reapply to join first.

Whether that is "out out" or in name only, who can say? If we did rejoin I can see rioting on the streets. 

Sooooooooooo. Is it then or not? :D

It sounds like we will leave - but kinda be still in... 

Which from how I understand it, makes everyone happy...? We're in, for the people that want to remain in, and out for the people that want out.

Let’s face it, if it was really gonna make a difference do you think the plebs would be given a vote on it?

Bit defeatist I know but that’s the way governments work. They wouldn’t actually risk anything by giving the the plebs any say in anything. The ruling classes will continue to be the ruling classes.Its a closed shop!

• Like 1

The UK needs about 650 Jacob Rees-Mogg clones.

The clip on YouTube of the Barnesly lad putting those poe faces prats from the Torys and Labour in their place inn QT las night is ace. 

• Like 5