The Survivalist Depot - BEWARE

Hi, I placed an order with this company on the 5th November and they have failed to deliver. I have sent many messages directly through their website, Facebook page, emailed and phoned them and they continue to ignore me.

Please all be careful. they are based in the USA and offer worldwide shipping etc but I'm now finding many people who are in a similar situation. Please spread the word on whatever forums and FB groups you are on to stop others falling into the same trap.

• Like 2

Did you not get a tracking number ? Maybe it's held up in customs depending on what you bought I buy quite a bit of stuff from China and it can take anything from a week to a month, plus it's Christmas, any how's hope it gets sorted good luck 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

it was andy kellys new business store

I often  get messages that i do not look because i don't know how to but sometimes i press a button and one will pop up , i had one some time ago from Mr Kelly saying  he was taking  me Court and the police were on their way to my house.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Greyman said:

Did you not get a tracking number ? Maybe it's held up in customs depending on what you bought I buy quite a bit of stuff from China and it can take anything from a week to a month, plus it's Christmas, any how's hope it gets sorted good luck 

I'm still waiting for the tracking number.

I have sent many messages directly through their website, Facebook page, emailed and phoned them and they continue to ignore me.
They have again today blocked me from their FB page and deleted my posts on their various for sale posts, where I have been requesting information on my order and advising others of the situation.

4 hours ago, micky said:

I often  get messages that i do not look because i don't know how to but sometimes i press a button and one will pop up , i had one some time ago from Mr Kelly saying  he was taking  me Court and the police were on their way to my house.

20 hours ago, mrmick said:

Hi, I placed an order with this company on the 5th November and they have failed to deliver. I have sent many messages directly through their website, Facebook page, emailed and phoned them and they continue to ignore me.

Please all be careful. they are based in the USA and offer worldwide shipping etc but I'm now finding many people who are in a similar situation. Please spread the word on whatever forums and FB groups you are on to stop others falling into the same trap.

i will imagine you paid with your credit card,call your card company and get the transaction stopped/reversed and get your cash back

1 hour ago, mrmick said:

I'm still waiting for the tracking number.

I have sent many messages directly through their website, Facebook page, emailed and phoned them and they continue to ignore me.
They have again today blocked me from their FB page and deleted my posts on their various for sale posts, where I have been requesting information on my order and advising others of the situation.

Well I guess you,ll have to survive without it, boom boom I,m here all night, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

i will imagine you paid with your credit card,call your card company and get the transaction stopped/reversed and get your cash back

Order value has to be more than £100 to claim against your credit card.