Terrorist Dentist

He was arrested after buying 500 ball bearings off the internet, said he was a keen fisherman and researching catapult hunting? Lol I’ve been a keen fisherman all my life and I’ve never needed steel ballbearings? Never mind 500 of them! And researching hunting with a catapult? Do you buy pellets before your air gun? 

27 minutes ago, air gun ant said:

He was arrested after buying 500 ball bearings off the internet, said he was a keen fisherman and researching catapult hunting? Lol I’ve been a keen fisherman all my life and I’ve never needed steel ballbearings? Never mind 500 of them! And researching hunting with a catapult? Do you buy pellets before your air gun? 

I use  a catty and have carp fished since 1990 I buy around 2/3 thousand ball bearings a year never been an issue, but I have,nt downloaded a terror manual or been on holiday for 6months to Syria which is probably more likely to flag you up 

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I use  a catty and have carp fished since 1990 I buy around 2/3 thousand ball bearings a year never been an issue, but I have,nt downloaded a terror manual or been on holiday for 6months to Syria which is probably more likely to flag you up 

You ever used your ball bearing for fishing? I suppose if they were lead you could drill them and use them for weights when lure fishing but it’s easier to cast your own or just buy them? 

39 minutes ago, air gun ant said:

You ever used your ball bearing for fishing? I suppose if they were lead you could drill them and use them for weights when lure fishing but it’s easier to cast your own or just buy them? 

Only to whack the odd coot for diving on my baits have been known to take the odd duck for the pot but not really, I always have a catty and a pocket of bearings no matter what I,m doing, all of my coats have one in the pocket, it's an opportunist weapon and you never know when an opportunity will arise, 

2 hours ago, air gun ant said:

Wonder if he purchased them from the bearing warehouse that's baised in sheffeild  and if so I wonder when a name like his orders off them they alert the authoritys.