Never off the lead

3 hours ago, jcm said:

He knocked his toe up and it' calcified (if I have spelled that correct)  so I had him off for a few weeks got him back out he was knocking stuff over nobother but the next day he held his foot up again so he been off another 5 weeks again.

Yeah my young dog smacked his wrist 3 week ago cuts healed well but it's still a bit of a lump he's not lifted it since and does everything ok  but it's a worry if it's effect them later on hope your lad shakes it off mate

Just now, Black neck said:

Yeah my young dog smacked his wrist 3 week ago cuts healed well but it's still a bit of a lump he's not lifted it since and does everything ok  but it's a worry if it's effect them later on hope your lad shakes it off mate

Ahh never, its the risk we take running dogs but its still a sickner when they do get knocked up. 

Iv been useing that bone radial aswell 3 days on 3 days off. Seems to be working and a mate of mine who gave me it swears by it, maybe something you could try ? 

1 minute ago, jcm said:

Ahh never, its the risk we take running dogs but its still a sickner when they do get knocked up. 

Iv been useing that bone radial aswell 3 days on 3 days off. Seems to be working and a mate of mine who gave me it swears by it, maybe something you could try ? 

Where you get that from I'll give it a go

Just now, Black neck said:

Where you get that from I'll give it a go

I suppose you can get it off line but I get it from where I buy my dog food, think it' around £20 mind. Use an old tooth brush and scrub it into the skin 

3 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Shame that Jordan as u said he was starting to run with a lot off confidence let’s hope the long lay off repairs it properly. Only thing coming back will be eyes shut material as he will be full tilt id imagine 

I know pal, he was catching well and has some decent pace about him. 

He be back soon enough...... Hopefully