wolf hound x deerhound pups

11 hours ago, WILF said:

I saw a Wolfhound and a Great Dane get rinsed by a german/Dutch Doberman many years ago, killed the pair of them stone dead in about 5 minutes flat.

Dint know how good anything like that would be against teeth. 

Can't of been much of a Dane. Believe me a Dane can go when it' blood is up I found out yesterday when my bull x and Dane decided to go at it. He made the bull x look silly.  

• Haha 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like the one with the white cross on her chest is heading my way this friday ?

Don't get attached to the cats?

Looks like the old deerhoundy types,get one and get it on racoons and coyotes,lucky man  70 odd quid for a pup,puts UK prices into perspective.

Posted Images

Dan on here from the USA   uses yote dogs, which are gen bred deerhound x grey  , with  drop  of  bulldog   that go back  years and years, these dogs kill 35 lb yotes , that are bigger and tougher than out  18 -20 lb fox.  his dogs look prob more like the old irish wolfhound  years gone by, think he said they go from  26in -31in  80- 100lb   big fast strong dogs  with good stamina . good temps  , but very full on type dogs when hunting, i think if i wanted a  big rough haired type dog  , that was fit/healthy  i look at this type dog, forget the show bred crap, they  slow, no stamina   and not long lived    7 years    not much more   waste of time and money for a dog,  get x bred dog , nothing to touch them .:yes: 

3 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

Can't of been much of a Dane. Believe me a Dane can go when it' blood is up I found out yesterday when my bull x and Dane decided to go at it. He made the bull x look silly.  

Lurchers, Even Bull X types don’t tend to be dog aggressive......at least none of mine ever have.

“A Dane can go”........yep, quote of the week :laugh:

5 hours ago, WILF said:

Lurchers, Even Bull X types don’t tend to be dog aggressive......at least none of mine ever have.

“A Dane can go”........yep, quote of the week :laugh:

I like that quote aswell.?

None of mine are dog aggressive they just decided to see who was top dog. 

It got messy. Both ok though.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Glad to see you got one bud & looks like him & terrier get on nicely ? hope all goes well with him & look forward to updates on his progress. Atb

its been going ok ish but the dog wasnt really accustomed to humans.so things were particularly difficult

for the past week.

also the damn weather here has taken a nose dive with temps,so its bitterly cold outside to do anything with the pup.

we figured out that a laser pointer pen works good around the garden of a night for burning off some energy on the pup!!!

things are interesting to say the least,but she is slowly coming along

• Like 1
On 12/12/2017 at 21:01, W. Katchum said:

When I was a lad my ole man fed us on stuff he caught with a wolfhound/deer/grey an you could have called us chubby kids:laugh: dog was 13 when ole man died he was 28, an  dog lay down an refused to get back up an after a couple weeks force feeding and forcing water into dog by my ma it geed up the ghost an followed me ole man, true story that, I’d not have one as it would be too big for what I do but if I was around quarry suitable an allowed to run it I’d have a couple a brace :laugh: worst that could happen is they shite

I can believe it my old mans dog teddy a ebt grey did the same only a week after he left died of a broken heart so they say 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...