Plod on Funky skunky

I actually remember one copper woman who got caught growing......one who used his insider knowledge to get a gang to nick crops about to be busted.......one who nicked 80kg? of hash and was caught......Loads of them are now investing in the legit market stateside,theres a hypocrites shame-list of them :D

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

The drug dealers they should lock up are the tobacco barons. Oops forgot,they wear suits and donate money to political parties. They are still mass murderers though.

:yes: Never heard of anyone dying from smoking cannabis,the stats are easy enough to find for tobacco related deaths,cannabis=dry plant flower head 100% natural,medicinal effects etc Tobacco=400'ish toxins including tar,cyanide etc,minute traces but they are still in there :yes: I saw two sets of lungs a month or so back,one set was a normal adults the other a smokers :icon_eek: fair enough the owners of both sets were dead,but the smokers were f****d :blink:

• Like 2
21 hours ago, mackem said:

:yes: Never heard of anyone dying from smoking cannabis,the stats are easy enough to find for tobacco related deaths,cannabis=dry plant flower head 100% natural,medicinal effects etc Tobacco=400'ish toxins including tar,cyanide etc,minute traces but they are still in there :yes: I saw two sets of lungs a month or so back,one set was a normal adults the other a smokers :icon_eek: fair enough the owners of both sets were dead,but the smokers were f****d :blink:

Don't know about that mate, I,ve killed a few off when I get the bong out at the end of the night 

• Like 1