Tyson fury

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he beats anyone i just hope it a fight,not that strictly come dancing shite we last saw.

his first fight .........about 70 lbs.........

I’d like to see him fight that little prick Owen Jones ! 

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

What's the point in a backdated ban? And why would he accept it if he was innocent?

Money... he's lost millions this past 2 years and the speed ukad move it could be another 2 year's before its all sorted... I'm not saying it's right but more profitable for him just to take it at this point. 

• Like 1

them divs were never going to stop Tyson fighting again 

Tyson respects charrs heart an mentioned wanting to fight him, he could fight price although can't see it, Briggs been making some noise but can't see that either, build up would be comical though , bellew hast got a hope so that fight is pointless, 

you could get him in there with breazeale, Andy Ruiz jr a very winnable fight for Tyson an a decent comeback scalp, you got Whyte but he don't really deserve nothing, even Takam, Takam very durable but Tyson obviously beats him comfortably through boxing, after 2year out he won't be matched too strong but I think he is more than capable of coming back and beating anyone in the top  10, he'll have a few warm up fights then he will show the likes of Joshua and wilder what boxings all about , perhaps let pulev recover and make that fight ? 

There's a few names out there , I just can't wait to see Tyson box aj's ears off

• Like 1

Well hopefully that's the ball rolling now towards the big fight between Fury and Joshua,I just hope Fury has at least 3 fights before Joshua and him fight.Even if the fight is not until 2019 the interest in the fight if they still remain unbeaten will be massive. This could be Britains biggest ever fight hopefully for the bragging rights as the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World between two unbeaten British fighters,a promoters dream.

• Like 1

Cushty I would love him to come back and claim all the titles. I think he's a great boxer for a huge man and a decent human being. But there's a little matter of 5 or 7 stone to shift and a head load of  demons. His big problem is the media. He hasn't yet understood they are head f***ing parasites who will build him up and then destroy him,same as they did when he won the title. He should just shut the f**k up and,concentrate on getting fit and earn some real money.

• Like 1

fury is an embarrassment too boxing.the way he conducts him self inside and outside of the sport ,what i cant figure out is that he keeps saying that he is a real fighting man but when you look at him box he is on the back ft for most of the time.but i reckon its a traveller thing to be mouthing off stuff like im a real fighting man. 

• Like 2

Tyson ain't a canner, he won't jack from AJ 

We had all this talk before he fit Wlad, Tyson will pull out , he'll get this he'll get that, and it never happened, all that happened was Tyson won he's fight 

let Tyson warm up, get back into the swing of he's training first, beat  a few sensible names first then he is more than capable of beating AJ , Tyson got a few things he needs to get sorted first , like that node on he's throat, but he's biggest enemy is himself , Tyson won't be frit of Joshua or anyone else in the division 

Edited by Billy b