Lily Allen and the refugees

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Freezing in france?Freezing?Heres a tip,africa isn't freezing at this current time,neither is india,toddle off back home problem solved.

Bit harsh innit?They weren't that bad.    

Serves the c*nt right.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Say it loud say it clear rent paying diplomats welcome here.

Also don't see the obsession with wanting to ride her borderline junkie look with a pancake body

She looks filthy as f**k

plus I reckon she could teach an old dog Like me a trick or too

• Haha 1

She's not "homeless for Christmas" (sadly,) - she's got a dirty great house in the Cotswolds ! And the diplomats didn't "refuse to leave" - they asked for a couple of extra days to sort some of their affairs out, which Silly Lilly helpfully refused them !

Lets light a candle and cry for poor, downtrodden Lilly - victim........but only of the media 5hitstorm that SHE tried to whip up !

Karma's a bitch...........isn't it ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.