alas poor yorick..........

My kids studying medicine,thought I would surprise him with something unusual for Christmas,i always wanted a shrunken head but didn't get one when I was a kid,i saw a skeleton on a chiropractors roof in Canada last week so it set me off looking for an artificial skeleton,maybe a skull,something different,so I found this advert............

Half skeleton for sale or PX or swop Cornish Choughs or penguins £750 will post only selling as I have now bought a full size one, item is in Cornwall, PM me or ring 07********1 if your interested thankyou !

Half a skeleton in exchange for penguins???

24899824_728352767361684_8397364423116686681_n.jpg

24955539_728352837361677_5148317538586282751_o.jpg

25158180_728352724028355_959014900616823680_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

The foot is an elephants mate,the vendor is also willing to swap the half a skeleton for a pair of alpine chough :blink:

Yeah I was being a twat lol  ....does he want the birds stuffed or alive ?  ....some strange folk about 

6 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

How the fcuk do you end up with half a skeleton? And what happened to the other half? I'm loving the total randomness of this topic!

He might have swapped the other half for a dolphin :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

How the fcuk do you end up with half a skeleton? And what happened to the other half? I'm loving the total randomness of this topic!

Well you couldent fit a full skeleton in a elephants foot 

• Haha 1

That femur bone in the middle picture looks way too big to be human.........and the foot looks too big to belong to that skull............and its not half a skeleton unless the person had two heads !

Nice Shakespeare reference in the title, though !