Hello from Portugal

I'm from Portugal, nature and landscape Photographer and hunter once with bow, now with rifle...

I would like to announce you a Lodging | Hunting | Fishing | Photography service in Portugal, which due to the experience and knowledge of its founder and guide, gives visitors the experience of a lifetime.

Located in the lands of Beira Baixa, provides you a great experience of lodging in the wildest nature of the country, with typical gastronomy included and hunting its most picturesque exponent, where you have:

Big Game
Red Deer, fallow deer, mouflon, wild boar.

Small Game
Quails, Partridges, Pigeons, wild doves, rabbits, hares.

The region itself is one of the most symbolic of Portugal with a lot of history behind every land relief, you will not want to losecustoms, culture and the internationally well-known gastronomy, which this company has the greatest pleasure of making reach its visitors .

Certainly at the level of the game, you are already aware of the good examples of trophies that exist in Portugal, it seems that the good blood of the species is here, you will be astonished by the quality.

If you are thinking of staying longer than one weekend, do not forget to try other activities that the company has at your disposal, such as sport fishing - with big fish, from the bass, carp, catfish etc ... but also bird-watching, we take the photograph very seriously, after all it is through it that we see the world that separates us ... and here, in this corner of Europe, with the best climate in Europe all year, you have your opportunity to do everything you like, in a calm, quiet environment, where the greatest adrenaline you can think of is what you will taste of the gastronomy, or a trophy deer that appears at the top of a hill, or the most starry sky you will see in Europe.

If you need more information, please let me know, I will be happy to share with you all the details that make an unforgettable experience possible.