Two Bobcock dog pups looking for homes

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have two dog pups left here that need homes asap, they are bred for rabbiting day and night ready to go right now. You will need vouching for which isn't too hard in this day and age the huntin

Thank you every body for the interest pending actual collection I’m happy to say the pups have found good working homes ?

You are of course right however I can not bring myself to hand over a young pup to just any old person off the street I’m afraid.  The hunting world is quite small really and through six degrees

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

yeah looks a cracker, could be missing out on a top home with someone that keep themselves to themselves though

You are of course right however I can not bring myself to hand over a young pup to just any old person off the street I’m afraid. 

The hunting world is quite small really and through six degrees of separation I’m sure even the most anti social hermit in the UK could find a way to connect with myself if they are genuine and keen. 

I have to do some due diligence or I wouldn’t sleep at night.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Said to myself, if summat decent comes along, I would snap it up, company for my pal, Penny, and that pup is decent, allways  been a 2 man dog, but then again I have to face facts that im 73, is it fair to take on a pup at my age, and would the owner allow me the pup, but one thing for sure, the pup would get what it was born to do , and get work put in front of it, but its a bitch im after, im quite happy at the moment with my bitch, turned out better than I could have wished for, good luck in finding the right home, for the pup, im just off out now doing what we love

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Said to myself, if summat decent comes along, I would snap it up, company for my pal, Penny, and that pup is decent, allways  been a 2 man dog, but then again I have to face facts that im 73, is it fair to take on a pup at my age, and would the owner allow me the pup, but one thing for sure, the pup would get what it was born to do , and get work put in front of it, but its a bitch im after, im quite happy at the moment with my bitch, turned out better than I could have wished for, good luck in finding the right home, for the pup, im just off out now doing what we love

That pup has the same sire to the one aye gave you keith will make cracking dogs for what you do mate 

• Like 1