Bullying.

5 hours ago, WILF said:

We won’t even go there !! :laugh:

Right, true story, when I was a kid (8 or 9) a black kid asked a girl I used to walk to school with for her bar of chocolate......well he didn’t ask, he just said “give to me!” And when she said no he spat in her face.

So I set about him, it was the first time I ever discovered them c**ts are like apes......I remember I had to repeatedly smash his head against a brick wall before he would go down for good.......it sort of stuck with me all these years how hard his f***ing canister was.

Anyway, I get pulled off the lad and the teacher is going mental and I was calling him all the Black c**ts under the sun which made it worse.

They got my mum up the school and I remember her plain as day in her very posh voice saying “never mind what my son did, if you were in their country they would eat you !” Like it was a well known fact :laugh:

line of the year 

“Them c**ts are like apes” 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Harsh mate, very harsh.......some little lads just have not got it in them, kids are all born innocent. The most hurtful thing is seeing a kid with no nastiness in them having to become something

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing th

We won’t even go there !!  Right, true story, when I was a kid (8 or 9) a black kid asked a girl I used to walk to school with for her bar of chocolate......well he didn’t ask, he just said “give

Poor little lad. I cant imagine going to sleep each nite & waking every morning knowing that his day is going to be Hell!! Brave little bugger for going each day knowing his fate. You just hope a bigger lad steps in to help/defend him soon.  Fcuking Hate bullies scum if the earth!!! Atb

• Like 5

I think it's terrible that schools drum into kids not to fight back against bullies, yet seem to do nothing to stop the bullying. It's as if the ones who listen to this advice would rather have a kicking than a detention.

That video is exploitation of the worst kind. Even if it is real, your son being bullied and unhappy shouldn't be used as a money making opportunity. Stopping him being unhappy should be the top priority.

43 minutes ago, walshie said:

I think it's terrible that schools drum into kids not to fight back against bullies, yet seem to do nothing to stop the bullying. It's as if the ones who listen to this advice would rather have a kicking than a detention.

That video is exploitation of the worst kind. Even if it is real, your son being bullied and unhappy shouldn't be used as a money making opportunity. Stopping him being unhappy should be the top priority.

What is the go fund me thing about ? Why do they need money to stop bullying 

53 minutes ago, walshie said:

:yes::yes:

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 20:54, scothunter said:

Best hope he sorts it out before high school and doesn't snap like other yank kids and go into school and shoot a few dozen kids.  

There was a shooting last week stateside 21 year old guy entered a school and shot 2 pupils,scary the amount who snap,heres a list,though the oddest was a brit kid who took a flamethrower to school to sort out his classmates :blink:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_related_to_secondary_schools