Bullying.

I was bullied at school until my old dear smacked me in the mouth for being a 'fanny' 

probably not something I'll be doing with my kids but it worked.... Me old man smacked me for fighting not long after.... Couldn't bloody win ?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Harsh mate, very harsh.......some little lads just have not got it in them, kids are all born innocent. The most hurtful thing is seeing a kid with no nastiness in them having to become something

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing th

We won’t even go there !!  Right, true story, when I was a kid (8 or 9) a black kid asked a girl I used to walk to school with for her bar of chocolate......well he didn’t ask, he just said “give

You can train a man to fight. You can't make them a fighter ;)

2 disabled parents and short as fuuck. I was ripe for bullies when I was little. Unfortunately for them, they didn't reckon on me being a bit of a wild nutter ? Every time I'd fixed it so they knew to let me be, I got moved to another school. Spent years scrapping until the rep caught up and people left me alone.

Totally different person nowadays but still cannot stand a bully!

Poor kid!

• Like 1

Standing up for yourself only goes so far. I had three elder brothers and my old man was away a lot. Quite often  I would defend myself with what came to hand. Although it was satisfying at the time, and gave them food for thought, the feckers eventually learned to pick something up as well.:laugh: So I always paid in the end.

When I was at school we had a twat of a prefect that was always busting us for smoking, late- coming etc.We agreed we would jump him after school and give him a hiding. The trap was set. I grabbed him in a headlock and the rest legged it. Result a bloody nose and a few bruises. c**ts :laugh:

Finally I remember a ganger on a building site, I was a youth of 19. Huge Irish fella. We used to send the boy to the shop for milk. When he came back the ganger, without fail, used to pierce the silver top of the bottle with his dirty thumb and drink the cream at the top. One day I said to him: "do you have to f****n do that every day"? He replied "yes I f****n do" and whacked me across my face with the back of his hand.:laugh:

I am afraid bullying, pecking orders, are a part of life. The best we can do is try and stop the worst of it.

Edited by jukel123
1 minute ago, Ptd87 said:

I was bullied at school until my old dear smacked me in the mouth for being a 'fanny' 

probably not something I'll be doing with my kids but it worked.... Me old man smacked me for fighting not long after.... Couldn't bloody win ?

Mind my dad once watch me take a pasting off a lad, 3 years older. When it was over he said that lad and none of the others will come near you again son, good lad. Then cracked me for fighting ??

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mind my dad once watch me take a pasting off a lad, 3 years older. When it was over he said that lad and none of the others will come near you again son, good lad. Then cracked me for fighting ??

Same hear mate got kicked to feck off two six former's at high school

first day at school went home and told my dad he clipped me around the ear and told me to get back out and sort it so i did

dropped the both of them then went home and told my dad what i did got another clip and told not to brag about what i did

some times you just cant win .

by the way one of the lads is a very close friend of mine now .

and they never picked on me again

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

its strange how we all grow up, i was quite daft kid at school  and when i left school got picked on  prob more at work  when i was 15-17  , by older lads who were   18 -19 year old ,  this went on few years , then when i it  21 -25  i changed  got bigger and stronger , and deff doing karate   and lifting   weights   made a massive difference  to me , i knew i was quite strong for my size , and could   deff punch , my weight  , i got hell lot more confidence  in my self  , ive always kept the same easy going type nature  , that will never change , but i always new  i could hold my own  with most people  if it came to a knock  , even as a old bloke of 65  , i still have this feeling  with in my self  .:yes:    i hate bullies   as i know what its like , some people /kids can be twats   hateful b*****ds   deff

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The only people ive ever seen be bullied are people that allow themselves to be bullied . All through school and as an adult me and my friends carry ourselves in a way that people know if they started we would be willing to do something and I can honestly say it works I've never took shit from anybody. We dont go about acting like thugs just carry yourself in a way that shows your willing to throwdown. Not many people actually want to get in a fight where they think somebody will hit them back. That's why we see kids and adults like this that cry and cower away making themselves a target.

I have to say, and I mean this in the politest way possible, I don’t really agree with any of that mate.

People don’t want to get in a fight not because they are scared of getting hit but because they are normal........normal people don’t want to do violence to other people.

Someone who doesn’t want to have a row isn’t a coward, they just are not that way inclined......they are, again, what I would class as normal.

In my experience 95% of the people I have ever encountered who are ready to become aggressive quickly over the slightest issue dont know what REAL violence is.

If a bloke is 3 times your size and wants to become aggressive you are not going to take a chance and stand and exchange kicks and punches a la Queensbury rules with the bloke........you are going to stab him in the f***ing eye with a pool que and aim him under a car.

So tell me, would it have been better all round to walk away?..........I think I’m almost all cases yes......better for you, better for him, better for everybody.

REAL violence isn’t very pretty mate as I’m sure lads who have seen combat like Socks will be the first to tell anyone.

As Chris Jones says, not every problem should be a nail.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Btw hope I'm not coming across as a prick im not for one minute saying him or anybody else deserves to be bullied just my point is this video won't help him one bit it's just adding to the view that he can't defend himself and giving bullies more ammo.

I always feel uneasy when parents allow their kids to be filmed. Quite often it's bullying, bulimia,anorexia, facial scarring/peculiarites. The parents should have more sense. Whatever is going on in that kid's life will, hopefully, pass. But the parents exposing the problem to all and sundry like some freak show, just makes the situation worse in my opinion. Plus it will remain on film for ever and not allow the kid to move on.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Btw hope I'm not coming across as a prick im not for one minute saying him or anybody else deserves to be bullied just my point is this video won't help him one bit it's just adding to the view that he can't defend himself and giving bullies more ammo.

Not at all mate, you haven’t come over like that at all......I think your view is a pretty common view amongst lads :thumbs:

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have to say, and I mean this in the politest way possible, I don’t really agree with any of that mate.

People don’t want to get in a fight not because they are scared of getting hit but because they are normal........normal people don’t want to do violence to other people.

Someone who doesn’t want to have a row isn’t a coward, they just are not that way inclined......they are, again, what I would class as normal.

In my experience 95% of the people I have ever encountered who are ready to become aggressive quickly over the slightest issue dont know what REAL violence is.

If a bloke is 3 times your size and wants to become aggressive you are not going to take a chance and stand and exchange kicks and punches a la Queensbury rules with the bloke........you are going to stab him in the f***ing eye with a pool que and aim him under a car.

So tell me, would it have been better all round to walk away?..........I think I’m almost all cases yes......better for you, better for him, better for everybody.

REAL violence isn’t very pretty mate as I’m sure lads who have seen combat like Socks will be the first to tell anyone.

As Chris Jones says, not every problem should be a nail.

THE OLD SAYING

YOUR A BIGGER MAN TO WALK AWAY

BUT ALAS ITS NOT ALL WAYS THE CASE

AND SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO STAND AND FIGHT

JUST TO SHOW YOUR NOT FRIGHTENED EVEN IF YOU ARE SHITTING BRICKS 

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Same hear mate got kicked to feck off two six former's at high school

first day at school went home and told my dad he clipped me around the ear and told me to get back out and sort it so i did

dropped the both of them then went home and told my dad what i did got another clip and told not to brag about what i did

some times you just cant win .

by the way one of the lads is a very close friend of mine now .

and they never picked on me again

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

in secondry school i got picked on  by a colored lad for a short while because he was one of the town gang and i was a country bumpkin. dad kept telling me to stand up for myself and one day after school the lad was there with his mates and said go on hit me i dare you, so i punched him mouth we had a bit of a scrap with no real winner as such and that was that. 

anyway a few years later there was a couple of lads giving me abit of hassle in one of the local pubs, on this particular evening the lad who i had fell out with at school comes in for a few pints as hes out on the town also.  he gets talking to these lads and they must of mentioned to him they was going to start on me. now hes filled out to be some size of a bloke. he points at me and shouts who him there, he then goes on to say that lads got my utmost respect i dared him to hit me once and he did hes been the only one brave enough. thats all it took to stop them other lads giving me any hassle ever again.

i also get on well with the lad who give me  a little bit of bullying.

its a shame that the lad in the video hasnt got the balls to stick up for his self because win or lose sometimes you come out of it with a little respect. the school playground can be a horrible spitefull place at times.

• Like 1

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/he-went-viral-because-of-bullying-but-keaton-jones-mot-1821184917

f**k's sake, I wish I'd never put it up now.:laugh:

Wilf, we've seen the sensitive and sensible side of you. But wait. Light the blue touch paper.....some of the bullies were, wait for it......BLACK!

Now stay calm, count to ten mate.:laugh:

Scott, you go and lie down in a darkened room.:laugh:

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/he-went-viral-because-of-bullying-but-keaton-jones-mot-1821184917

f**k's sake, I wish I'd never put it up now.:laugh:

Wilf, we've seen the sensitive and sensible side of you. But wait. Light the blue touch paper.....some of the bullies were, wait for it......BLACK!

Now stay calm, count to ten mate.:laugh:

We won’t even go there !! :laugh:

Right, true story, when I was a kid (8 or 9) a black kid asked a girl I used to walk to school with for her bar of chocolate......well he didn’t ask, he just said “give to me!” And when she said no he spat in her face.

So I set about him, it was the first time I ever discovered them c**ts are like apes......I remember I had to repeatedly smash his head against a brick wall before he would go down for good.......it sort of stuck with me all these years how hard his f***ing canister was.

Anyway, I get pulled off the lad and the teacher is going mental and I was calling him all the Black c**ts under the sun which made it worse.

They got my mum up the school and I remember her plain as day in her very posh voice saying “never mind what my son did, if you were in their country they would eat you !” Like it was a well known fact :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7