Bullying.

I can remember one of my sons coming back from his friend's house in tears. His friend's father had threatened "to break his jaw' because he had stepped on a newly planted area of grass.He was seven at the time.

I went to see the fecker. He wouldn't come to the door, sent his wife who apologised for him. 

I'm no John Wayne, but how do these people live with themselves? Threatening a kid and then hiding behind his wife. It's beyond me.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Harsh mate, very harsh.......some little lads just have not got it in them, kids are all born innocent. The most hurtful thing is seeing a kid with no nastiness in them having to become something

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing th

We won’t even go there !!  Right, true story, when I was a kid (8 or 9) a black kid asked a girl I used to walk to school with for her bar of chocolate......well he didn’t ask, he just said “give

1 hour ago, socks said:

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing they soon make sure their sons stop ......

Spot on mate, my daughter was bullied relentlessly by a girl several years older than her, the school were afraid of the family as they were the typical scum who have not worked for several generations and about 15 of them would turn up pushing prams and swigging beer at the school gates, my misses was asked not to upset them by the headmaster, I leave diplomacy to my wife as I have non, anyway this went on until the misses decided to have a word, then things really started heating up, so I drove to there house knocked the door and when the old man answered i whacked him square in the face and booted him down the passage into the kitchen were the rest of the tramps were sat, I told them everytime something was said or done to my daughter or missus he would have another dose of boot soup,  the next day my wife got an apology from the headmaster and an assurance from the family, my daughters now the vice principle and won't stand any form of bullying, sadly we are still just mammals and bullying is just part of natural selection 

• Like 8

My boy is exactly the same as yours wilf although he is 24 ... he is a lump of a boy played rugby boxed ... kick boxed at a decent level but is the most laid back kindest lad you would ever meet ... he hasn't got a nasty bone in his body which is great as on the odd time when he pushed over the limit it's fukcing carnage lol ... I would hate to think of him using his size and ability to bully people .......

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Its also a feker when you have one in the workplace especialy when their a fekin manager.

The amount of jobs I've lost because I tell the bosses to go f**k them selfs is unreal .however I wasn't put on this earth to be belittled and spoke to like shit by any man and I don't expect my kids to either ..

never took shit of a boss ..life's to short and money ain't everything no way I'd take shit just because he pays my wage..

the teachers hate me at my kids school, because I have told my kids if someone hits them they hit them back ..they only use there hands if someone puts there hands on them..

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Deffo wilf an that’s why it’s his ma or da’s job to deal with it, not film it

I had a sit down with my boys teacher in a nice relaxed and proffesional manner.

I calmly told him that we had been going round the houses with this for a while, which he obviously knew as I am a big believer in Home/school partnership and we had been talking about it for weeks, and that if he didn’t get it sorted properly I was going to tell my boy to beat the kid into a coma with a chair !!

I though he was going to pass out!!......they obviously don’t hear too many south London solutions to problems in rural ireland.

I decided I didn’t want that either after some more consideration, it was really just projecting myself onto my boy and why should he have to be like me or know the ugly things I know......he shouldn’t so we did something else.

Moved him back to a nice little country school with nice people and he has been happy as Larry.

That was the better thing to do actually because it saves him having to loose even more of his innocence.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Sad but probaly aint got a father figure to tell him to give em a dig and man the f**k up .. no good him acting like that in a few years probaly end up queer... embarassing to say the least. 

If it was as simple as just telling someone to man up then every man with breath in he's body would have it in em to fight and talk up for them self, but that ain't the case, cos some just ain't wired up that way & that's why divs who think they are big killer men single em out 

I can't bare people who pick n choose there customers, I say if you won't pick on that man don't pick on that man, but this kid here being tormented shouldn't be put in a position to be made to feel like he's got to fight if he ain't that way inclined that's just mongrels capers when people do that 

There is some proper sops in the world today & I hate all the PC sh*t and some people are just shameful but this is a kid trying to crack on with he's bit of learning, it is a harsh ol world and a lot worse does go on but to me it's more embarrassing the boys bullying him get a kick out of such a easy target , shameful, 

Edited by Billy b
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
59 minutes ago, socks said:

My boy is exactly the same as yours wilf although he is 24 ... he is a lump of a boy played rugby boxed ... kick boxed at a decent level but is the most laid back kindest lad you would ever meet ... he hasn't got a nasty bone in his body which is great as on the odd time when he pushed over the limit it's fukcing carnage lol ... I would hate to think of him using his size and ability to bully people .......

I have seen your boy and he is a really lovely, good-hearted lad,.no doubt about it..:yes: .

• Like 2
4 hours ago, socks said:

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing they soon make sure their sons stop ......

If that was genuinely the case then the incidents would be going down not up?