Bullying.

Apparently this video has gone viral. He's had lots of support from pop stars and UFC fighters etc. I can remember a kid in my class who was bullied unmercifully. His dad was a german and the war was still fresh in people's minds. In fact where I lived were large areas of flattened houses which had  been bombed . We used to kick and punch the poor bugger routinely. In fact we thought it was our patriotic duty. To this day he won't attend any reunions or even speak to us. Can't say I blame him. Kids can be cruel feckers. Sorry John Shmidt.

This kid is good looking where I come from.:yes:

Edited by jukel123

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Harsh mate, very harsh.......some little lads just have not got it in them, kids are all born innocent. The most hurtful thing is seeing a kid with no nastiness in them having to become something

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing th

We won’t even go there !!  Right, true story, when I was a kid (8 or 9) a black kid asked a girl I used to walk to school with for her bar of chocolate......well he didn’t ask, he just said “give

Feel sorry for this kid, ain't got a bad bone in he's body it seems & being bullied by a pack of no good dossers who ain't got a clue the affect they could have on him

some bully cos they get bullied thereself in there own homes or whatever but this just sounds like a load of divs tormenting the poor kids life for no reason, if only he had it in him to just draw back & stripe the main one they'd soon leave off as all cowards do

never met a bully in my life worth a shilling and when you put it on them they all go to pieces

• Like 2

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing they soon make sure their sons stop ......

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Poor wee bugger, but its all part of growing up and it maketh the man. 

Be nice if nothing ever bad happened to you but that's not the world we live in.

Kids can be little shits there no doubt about it. Guess its the parents responsibility to teach them some code of respect but will they listen. I suspect not.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Its also a feker when you have one in the workplace especialy when their a fekin manager.

Hear a lot of people say that these days. Thank f**k I'm an OAP and out of the workplace.

• Like 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

Hear a lot of people say that these days. Thank f**k I'm an OAP and out of the workplace.

Trouble is the lads were I work will not stick together to sort the feker out not like years ago when I worked down the pit when we had a big bully of an overman whos life we made a fekin misery when he tried to bully a few of the lads.

It's easy to say man up, shouldn't be so weak skinned, sticks n stones & all that there but some people just ain't got it in them to fight back and at the time it makes them sick of there life.. why some end up hanging there selves or whatever . 

It all comes down to that fight or flight, some have got it in them to stick up for themselves some just never have an never will

if you ain't got it you ain't got it, that's why they get singled out in first place 

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Trouble is the lads were I work will not stick together to sort the feker out not like years ago when I worked down the pit when we had a big bully of an overman whos life we made a fekin misery when he tried to bully a few of the lads.

That's the difference. People are just disposable these days. No unions to back you and no camaradarie. It's every man for himself.

• Like 3

On my first day at comp, a lad called Mark Chapman (typical cowardly bully), grabbed my shirt and demanded my dinner money. I twatted him, giving him a bloody nose - he never reported me, for fear of looking a prat, and never came near me again, preferring easier prey !

At the other end of the spectrum, was a kid called Philip Comrie - tiny little lad in wire rimmed specs. Every day, his mum walked him to school, and kissed him goodbye at the gates ! (What WAS she thinking ?) Chapman made his life a misery, but I'll tell you who was even worse than him - girls ! There is nothing as vicious as a gang of teenage girls ! They were absolutely merciless in their torment ! He was pushed about, called name's, mocked, had his mum slagged off and only a couple of kids would talk to him.........poor lad got it from all directions.

I sometimes think of him, and, to this day,  I still feel bad that I stood up to the bully, but never helped someone who couldn't...........

• Like 6

Hard not to feel sorry for the wee fella. It's a hard thing to watch. Bullies always target a soft touch so I hope someone teaches him how to fight so he can straighten the cants out, or at least give them something to think about. If not he'll probably grow up to be a bitter man, and then go off and join the police force.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, socks said:

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing they soon make sure their sons stop ......

Spot on :yes:

7 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

On my first day at comp, a lad called Mark Chapman (typical cowardly bully), grabbed my shirt and demanded my dinner money. I twatted him, giving him a bloody nose - he never reported me, for fear of looking a prat, and never came near me again, preferring easier prey !

At the other end of the spectrum, was a kid called Philip Comrie - tiny little lad in wire rimmed specs. Every day, his mum walked him to school, and kissed him goodbye at the gates ! (What WAS she thinking ?) Chapman made his life a misery, but I'll tell you who was even worse than him - girls ! There is nothing as vicious as a gang of teenage girls ! They were absolutely merciless in their torment ! He was pushed about, called name's, mocked, had his mum slagged off and only a couple of kids would talk to him.........poor lad got it from all directions.

I sometimes think of him, and, to this day,  I still feel bad that I stood up to the bully, but never helped someone who couldn't...........

Friend of mine from school who was a bit different (glasses held together by cellotape,ripped blazer etc)was bullied quite a bit,he became an alcoholic in later life,one of the guys who bullied him also became an alcoholic,never left the estate he was born on,still there to this day,still an alkie,funny the directions people go after school and the paths that take them in those directions.