Do i need a silencer for hunting with a spring rifle ?

13 minutes ago, villaman said:

You ask a question the answered it straight away . Are you trying to  get your post rate up :laugh:

Was it the right answer then ?

What`s post rate by the way  ?                  

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Was it the right answer then ?

What`s post rate by the way  ?                  

It is my man. But you knew that anyway :D 

The amount of posts you have. 

• Like 1
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 20:44, villaman said:

You ask a question the answered it straight away . Are you trying to  get your post rate up :laugh:

:laugh:

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 21:51, Rez said:

It is my man. But you knew that anyway :D 

The amount of posts you have. 

:) :good:

Oh dear, have I been upsetting these two " KEYBOARD HUNTERS" :rofl:  with my posts/ photos and peoples reactions ? 

Any acknowledgements to any post I make is given by peoples own free will and enjoyment,- sorry but it`s true !

Put some photos and hunting forays up for once " of your own" and " liven the forum up a little" even target shooting photos from you both is infinitely better than " NOTHING"- the constant negative responses you are both always writing to others as well as myself .

Stop being so negative and " Cheer Up" !

Get out hunting and give us all your tale !

" Or is that too much to ask" ?

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, mark williams said:

:laugh:

:) :good:

Oh dear, have I been upsetting these two " KEYBOARD HUNTERS" :rofl:  with my posts/ photos and peoples reactions ? 

Any acknowledgements to any post I make is given by peoples own free will and enjoyment,- sorry but it`s true !

Put some photos and hunting forays up for once " of your own" and " liven the forum up a little" even target shooting photos from you both is infinitely better than " NOTHING"- the constant negative responses you are both always writing to others as well as myself .

Stop being so negative and " Cheer Up" !

Get out hunting and give us all your tale !

" Or is that too much to ask" ?

Negative... :D Dont take it to seriously me old china, its only a forum... A bloody good one mind.

Love seeing your stuff Marko. Always. Its great to see.

But dont assume because we dont upload shot game to THL means we dont get out... :laugh: 

Some members might go out more than us and choose not to upload content. Its nice now and then, but its not something for me personally to do after every foray. Once some have seen the same old 'sitty trees' and my same old rifles, they've seen them enough. Maybe when I see or find something new then its good to show, but until then, Ill just enjoy looking at your posts :)

x

• Like 2

Just telling you two negative members to cheer up a little.

Yes you both need to get out more and contribute more positively in my opinion because if we are to learn anything from your posts and photographs, we`ll be waiting a long time.

I`m the first to have a laugh on here but I " try" to be positive with others whereas you don't.

Who`s johonawhitless by the way ?