Did my good deed for the week today

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I called into Tesco this afternoon to grab some cider ... and parked there was the fella that's travelling Britain in a mobility scooter to raise money for help for heros, saga and lifeboats ... he

I did it to raise awareness of the mans journey  ... what he is doing for these charities and to raise awareness hence posting the link to his website in the hope that a few people off her might give

You can never do too much for charity, last week two kids came round and said "we're collecting for a new children's swimming pool" so I did the decent thing and gave them two buckets of water. Baddum

Posted Images

4 hours ago, stumfelter said:

You can never do too much for charity, last week two kids came round and said "we're collecting for a new children's swimming pool" so I did the decent thing and gave them two buckets of water. Baddum tish I'm here all week!

I know what you mean mate, woman from the local sperm bank knocked the door at 9 O'clock last night....I gave her a right mouthful.....

• Haha 1

Sometimes doing for others does make us feel a little better but nothing wrong in that , the only charity I give to is hospice , lifeboat & help for hero's / poppies , I use to give to all different 1s but I worked at a place run by charity and most of the staff where volunteers the others where paid and on some serious money which didn't seem right , I'd rather give to the individual to be honest .

2 hours ago, bell said:

I know what you mean mate, woman from the local sperm bank knocked the door at 9 O'clock last night....I gave her a right mouthful.....

We had a knock a the door, collecting for Dr. Barnados...........so I gave them 2 of the kids !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1