Did my good deed for the week today

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I called into Tesco this afternoon to grab some cider ... and parked there was the fella that's travelling Britain in a mobility scooter to raise money for help for heros, saga and lifeboats ... he

I did it to raise awareness of the mans journey  ... what he is doing for these charities and to raise awareness hence posting the link to his website in the hope that a few people off her might give

You can never do too much for charity, last week two kids came round and said "we're collecting for a new children's swimming pool" so I did the decent thing and gave them two buckets of water. Baddum

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Did you do it because your genuine or just because you could write about it on here?

Not exactly humble is it?

Ken probably done it as its a nice and decent thing to do.

Seeing a man doing such a hard journey and feeling a little bit deflated with the extreme weather that he is facing.

Where as an horrible fecker like you couldn't comprehend such am act of kindness.

You are a real knob ginger beard fair play you are a prick.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, king said:

Ken probably done it as its a nice and decent thing to do.

Seeing a man doing such a hard journey and feeling a little bit deflated with the extreme weather that he is facing.

Where as an horrible fecker like you couldn't comprehend such am act of kindness.

You are a real knob ginger beard fair play you are a prick.

I'd give you a warm meal.

My shit you c**t.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Nice gesture.

Ginger wtf is wrong with you!

You said weeks ago you were leaving why did you feel the need to announce that.  For the attention! 

You do realise no c**t really finds your trolling entertaining 

f**k off its not trolling at all you soft cock

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Did you do it because your genuine or just because you could write about it on here?

Not exactly humble is it?

I did it to raise awareness of the mans journey  ... what he is doing for these charities and to raise awareness hence posting the link to his website in the hope that a few people off her might give a donation and perhaps if anybody on here sees him on his long journey they to may think about giving the fella a meal a flask of tea or just stop for a chat ..... there's a local homeless chap in my town ... last year I gave him a practically brand new £70 sleeping bag because I wasn't going to use it and I walked out of a shop and seen him laying on the floor shivering in the next door doorway ... when you grow up ginger you will realise that doing something for no reward is the biggest reward of all ........

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4