My name is Lenny..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

Lenny McLean.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Big violent abused bloke.Not unbeatable even at his own game. Nowhere near the standard required for pro boxing. Scary fecker. Involved in lowlife stuff.  zzzzzzzz. Not a film I would bother watching. Can't see how it could be interesting. That negative enough for you Walshie? If you want my opinion on any other film I haven't watched,let me know.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The fella who played lenny did actually look like him a little bit but he over done the jaw movements, Lenny did do that but I don't know why ever they didn't tell him to tone it down 

was an alright film, not the best, but I didn't think it was too bad

Saw the trailer,didnt look so good,brits mostly don't do films showing the darker side of life,guy Ritchie with his lock-stock genre was different his movies had real bite,i saw an abysmal one last night called Essex heist :fool:

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

It wasnt that good. 

I watched Escobar Paradise lost the other night they should rename it Escobar an hour and a half of your life lost,it was crap.

Pablo I'm going kill my self for wasting an hour and half of my life lol..

best bit bout the film was ..............that it ended 

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Watched it last night on Netflix thought it was shite tbh only surprise was seeing Rita Tushingham I thought she had croaked years ago.

Blimey,is she still on the go? Remember her from "A Taste of Honey"

Thought it was ok, interesting take on the man, psychological angle, but I think a better film couldve been made though. 

Can see a few films coming out about some more modern day 'folk' & much more recent antics that a lot on here might well be interested in.

Probably like all the kray films (Martin kemp fight scene??)that were made! a Good storyline to work with but bad actors   Overacting and badly made on low budgets. They are the makings of good movies but once one production makes a fcuk of it once then the storyline never recovers, even with a good cast.  Whitey bulger  ( Johnny depp ffs) would of been a good one too but nobody could replicate it. You need somebody with that extra charisma to pull off those gangster (bad boy)roles. Al Pacino, Robert de Niro even Anthony Hopkins as (Hannibal lector) but I suppose it's hard to get a 20 stone powerhouse with those skill sets. The rock maybe but he's a little too tanned and I doubt he can do a London accent even if he is the best paid actor on the planet at this time.