My name is Lenny..

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

He will make a hundred grand in Autographs if the he ever went to a meeting of THL faithful by the look of it !! Lol 

Why the fascination for a complete stranger ? 

He's clearly the new reality star.

If you're reading this Gnash I'm going to pitch you an idea for a new show "There's A Nail File In A Cake, Get Me Out Of Here"

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

He will make a hundred grand in Autographs if the he ever went to a meeting of THL faithful by the look of it !! Lol 

Why the fascination for a complete stranger ? 

Everybody to me is a complete stranger unless I know them.lol. Enjoyed gnashers banter on here so I'm just intrigued. Would like to see a picture of gnasher then a picture of peterthedungbag so I could get the measure of the men.

20 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Everybody to me is a complete stranger unless I know them.lol. Enjoyed gnashers banter on here so I'm just intrigued. Would like to see a picture of gnasher then a picture of peterthedungbag so I could get the measure of the men.

THLComparisons.jpg.22e48edf7a821a59aca6a98483cad404.jpg

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6