My name is Lenny..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

11 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Haha it got the better of me a few weeks back so I googled a few bits of info I got from on here and I recon I figured out who he is.

Same here. I wasn't interested initially but it's almost folklore on here now . 

1 hour ago, Peter Leemooch said:

people fall out get over it ffs i seriously doubt a guy what mixes in the type of company he does will start slapping lads what gossip about him on web i sure I am safe you lads to lol

And that's the exact reason you come on here mouthing off and slagging the man down ... however Peter no matter how insignificant you are you can only a poke a bear for so long before it retaliates ... I would quit whilst I was ahead if I was you ........

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, socks said:

And that's the exact reason you come on here mouthing off and slagging the man down ... however Peter no matter how insignificant you are you can only a poke a bear for so long before it retaliates ... I would quit whilst I was ahead if I was you ........

Or you can sit back and keep the pop corn warm for when he gets out ,probably only serve half sentence as they will want the bed bit like hospitals ?

He will make a hundred grand in Autographs if the he ever went to a meeting of THL faithful by the look of it !! Lol 

Why the fascination for a complete stranger ? 

• Like 3