My name is Lenny..

17 hours ago, WILF said:

Haha, if there is one thing the police have got its time..........they can wait forever.

I did a job in Surrey police HQ, you want to see the size of the forensics building they have there.....it’s f***ing massive.

If one of your nose hairs drops out while you are upto no good they will find it.....they have the time, the technology and the rescources.

Theres lads doing 18 years behind the door now over a 20 year old speck of blood that you can’t even see with the human eye.

Sod all that.

Years ago a paki waitor On one of the island up here was working in his restuarant on xmas day. Someone walked into the restuarant and shot him through the eye killing him stone dead!

20 odd year later a serving soldier was convicted of the killing.The soldier was 15 when he did it. Joined the army won shit load of medals saved his fellow soldiers in iraq.  Even once convicted he jumped out the dock but was over powered. Later they found a car in tesco carpark belonging to him . With holdall with machine gun, pistols grenade. Survival gear.

So aye the cops will bide there time no matter how long it takes to get there man.

Apparently most of the islanders suspected it was this kid who shot him. His dad was the island copper and was later jailed for covering up for his son.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

I remember that story...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/jun/21/scotland.ukcrime

Whats the conviction rate on murders in the uk?Fact is a lot of crimes are solved through informants or plain good luck on plods side,its not all CSI Wolverhampton or hull,ANPR and CCTV and suchlike are useful tools but even they don't always solve cases,look at corrie mckeague or Claudia Lawrence,vanished without trace,thousands of people a year in the UK alone disappear.............Aliens?

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Years ago a paki waitor On one of the island up here was working in his restuarant on xmas day. Someone walked into the restuarant and shot him through the eye killing him stone dead!

20 odd year later a serving soldier was convicted of the killing.The soldier was 15 when he did it. Joined the army won shit load of medals saved his fellow soldiers in iraq.  Even once convicted he jumped out the dock but was over powered. Later they found a car in tesco carpark belonging to him . With holdall with machine gun, pistols grenade. Survival gear.

So aye the cops will bide there time no matter how long it takes to get there man.

Apparently most of the islanders suspected it was this kid who shot him. His dad was the island copper and was later jailed for covering up for his son.

Did the motive ever come out.

58 minutes ago, mackem said:

I remember that story...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/jun/21/scotland.ukcrime

Whats the conviction rate on murders in the uk?Fact is a lot of crimes are solved through informants or plain good luck on plods side,its not all CSI Wolverhampton or hull,ANPR and CCTV and suchlike are useful tools but even they don't always solve cases,look at corrie mckeague or Claudia Lawrence,vanished without trace,thousands of people a year in the UK alone disappear.............Aliens?

While these tools are fantastic they're only as good as the people operating them. Security recording is getting better all the time with the technology. In the last decade, I've seen our gear go from DVD-R to an SD card the size of your little nail that holds a hundred times more info.

Problem is you still have the same muppet reviewing the information. Until you can remove that from the equation you don't need aliens!

• Like 1
On 12/19/2017 at 14:45, arcticgun said:

Think theres been several cases around people featured in the book, scrap yards being sold too the olympics board , massive money involved , was featured on an episode of panorama, think journo got desth sentence ,, and there's also a case linked where several police officers where going too be assassinated , think the law find getting I a witness very hard indeed , then there was a massive libel case as well after somebody was named as a top tier criminal , interest free loans from premier league club owners , 

On 12/21/2017 at 09:30, Peter Leemooch said:

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

• Like 7

Oh bore off peter man 

no one especially cares 

some on here know him, some don’t 

most do not f***ing care ! 

But the fact that he isn’t here to defend himself is repugnant in my eyes! 

I doubt he’ll be back on here or us even bothered by what’s being said 

I think your naming is disgusting, you seem a relatively new poster yo this game, you won’t remember when an old site was pulled open and people had their names and addresses splashed in the public domain 

shocking behaviour from a hunter, for one , I hope no one ever invites you for a day out digging 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1