My name is Lenny..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I don’t know if the bloke that wrote Judas Pig was brave, greedy or stupid.......whatever it was, no amount of money in the world would get me to throw lads to the wolves to write a book or look over my shoulder the rest of my life because I wrote it.

Nobody would want to be him, beleive me ! 

Some would say he might get hunted too death lol  think somebody saw a way out of slide that just don't let you go , well at least not on your terms 

Think the fella had some down time from the drugs n violence and wanted out , will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder imho 

Edited by arcticgun
5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

But if they don't give real name's and dates etc how can it be fact.

Read between the lines, or just take it as complete fiction. The choice is yours.

But 'apparently' bookshops stopped stocking it after arson attacks, some powerful fiction that!

Only mentioned it as it touches on Lenny Mclean a bit. :thumbs:

Edited by Waz
  • Like 1

None of the people in jp are fictional, it's like calling someone you know personally by there nickname, others may then not know who that person is, but it doesn't mean they suddenly become a figment of your imagination or any less real

most names aren't very well disguised anyway , n I doubt they are supposed to be 

Think theres been several cases around people featured in the book, scrap yards being sold too the olympics board , massive money involved , was featured on an episode of panorama, think journo got desth sentence ,, and there's also a case linked where several police officers where going too be assassinated , think the law find getting I a witness very hard indeed , then there was a massive libel case as well after somebody was named as a top tier criminal , interest free loans from premier league club owners , 

Edited by arcticgun

Layer Cake has one of the all time greatest and most realistic crime film scenes imho.

The scene where Morty gives it to the bloke in the cafe is a classic.

”never mind all that, let’s have a nice cup of tea !” Quality

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3