My name is Lenny..

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

The story's worth reading will never be told.

Course not, that'd be silly...

book still caused a lot of sh*t though, that's why it's written under a pseudonym and everyone in the book is written as a "character" , except the dead, and certain times an dates are changed so the author didn't incriminate heself 

book is very much real with very real people

• Like 1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Billy b said:

book still caused a lot of sh*t though, that's why it's written under a pseudonym and everyone in the book is written as a "character" , except the dead, and certain times an dates are changed so the author didn't incriminate heself 

Did you get to read 'The Charity Committee'?

19 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Then it might as well be fiction.

Just now, Billy b said:

yeah, caused more sh*t than the first book, you will not find a copy of that book anywhere, and if you do come acrosst one it'll be very dear 

Heard 2 reasons it was removed, McPhoneys solicitors, but also top of the tree O.B. 

J.P. probably the best book ive ever read. 

2 minutes ago, Waz said:

Heard 2 reasons it was removed, McPhoneys solicitors, but also top of the tree O.B. 

J.P. probably the best book ive ever read. 

'Ernie McPhoney' ? "He ain't a real gangster in he's hiking boots", or something like that the book said, always made me laugh 

• Like 1

I don’t know if the bloke that wrote Judas Pig was brave, greedy or stupid.......whatever it was, no amount of money in the world would get me to throw lads to the wolves to write a book or look over my shoulder the rest of my life because I wrote it.

Nobody would want to be him, beleive me ! 

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

I don’t know if the bloke that wrote Judas Pig was brave, greedy or stupid.......whatever it was, no amount of money in the world would get me to throw lads to the wolves to write a book or look over my shoulder the rest of my life because I wrote it.

Nobody would want to be him, beleive me ! 

I remember reading some interview somewhere once that the author reckoned he'd lost all he's bottle for violence and felt by writing the books was he's only way to get him back, I reckon it to be a very silly move although he spends he's days in Miami now doesn't he 

4 minutes ago, Billy b said:

I remember reading some interview somewhere once that the author reckoned he'd lost all he's bottle for violence and felt by writing the books was he's only way to get him back, I reckon it to be a very silly move although he spends he's days in Miami now doesn't he 

I have no idea mate, I don’t know who the bloke is.

But if that what he said then that has to be one of the shittest excuses ever for shitting on people you know for a few quid ! Haha

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have no idea mate, I don’t know who the bloke is.

But if that what he said then that has to be one of the shittest excuses ever for shitting on people you know for a few quid ! Haha

Thank feck my mundane boring life has never been around people like these.lol

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Thank feck my mundane boring life has never been around people like these.lol

Mate, there’s nothing wrong with mundane and boring.......mundane and boring in relation to that world is a good thing beleive me.

I like mundane and boring, it’s the way forward :thumbs:

• Like 4
6 hours ago, mackem said:

I just read the reviews,it got 5/5 worthwhile buying?

This  book is by the real deal who worked for a man even more real than the writer himself, ? the contempt shown for certain names is funny , there's a second book the charity committee however that one included all the relevent names however it was taken off sale for certain reasons lmao 

• Like 1