My name is Lenny..

22 minutes ago, BGD said:

I don't think Danny Dyer would ever claim to be a hard man himself, he's well aware he just plays one (badly sometimes! :laugh:) always come across as an alright lad IMO.

There's only 2 people who walk like Danny Dyer. Hard men or people who have crapped their pants. :hmm:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, WILF said:

There was the whole little gang of Fairbrass, Dyer and a few other going about for a couple of years getting people to invest in productions like that.....they knew they were no Scorsese job and that they would come to f**k al but I think it got them boys a living when times wasn’t that busy for them:thumbs:

Fair play to them for it too.

Reminds me of that quote from Michael Caine when someone asked him about Jaws 3 "I've never seen it but by all accounts it's terrible. However I have seen the house that it bought and it's terrific."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, BGD said:

Fair play to them for it too.

Reminds me of that quote from Michael Caine when someone asked him about Jaws 3 "I've never seen it but by all accounts it's terrible. However I have seen the house that it bought and it's terrific."

There still enough people in the world with a couple of hundred grand to sling at something or use the tax break and think they can just knock off a Guy Ritchie film but it don’t quiet happen like that.

Whatever you think of the Guy Ritchie films you have to remember that these people have genuine creative talent and not only that, they have producers and co writers around them who are equally as talented.

Matt Vaughan was a producer on Lock stock or Snatch and look what he has gone on to do with his company MARV........Layer Cake, Kingsmen, X Men etc etc but what you don’t notice in the credits are his co writers.....Jane Goldman (Mrs Jonathan Ross) Mark Miller 

You just can’t buy that, it has to be in there to start with.

Its all shallow as f**k but you can’t deny these people have a genuine talent......that talent won’t go with a low budget thing like Rise Of the Footsoldier Or that type of junk.

• Like 1

Gnasher ? Not from tilbury wilf was there a few weeks ago though ?

Yeah lots of good people involved in guy ritchie films, 

foot soldier done well for a low budget though imo, second one weren't up to much at all , not seen the 3rd