My name is Lenny..

Ahh, fair play to Danny Dyer......a kid out of Canning Town who has done alright.

I personally thought he was good in The Business and f***ing epic in Football Factory.........although it’s his pal in the movie that delivers the best diatribe of the film sat at the table with his prospective in-laws

whatever, Danny will hold a special place in my heart just for this:

• Like 1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, fair play to Danny Dyer......a kid out of Canning Town who has done alright.

I personally thought he was good in The Business and f***ing epic in Football Factory.........although it’s his pal in the movie that delivers the best diatribe of the film sat at the table with his prospective in-laws

whatever, Danny will hold a special place in my heart just for this:

Any time he wants to fight for money he can have my address and phone number.:D He did nowt in that clip, which would mirror his performance in real life methinks. Bloody soft southerner.:yes:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

one london gangster type film that is worth a watch was st georges day......watch it on netflics.....good film..:thumbs:

Got to be honest mate I thought that was bollocks,not the bollocks just plain old bollocks,i didn't even watch the end of it,the storyline wove all over the place,it wasn't sure if it wanted to be a robbery movie or a football hooligan film so it sort of became both,terrible cheesy clichéd acting.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Danny Dyer. He acts so tough I want to give him a slap.:D I think I probably could too and I'm 68.:laugh:

I don't think Danny Dyer would ever claim to be a hard man himself, he's well aware he just plays one (badly sometimes! :laugh:) always come across as an alright lad IMO.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

But this is the worst,british vampire gangster movie :rofl:

There was the whole little gang of Fairbrass, Dyer and a few other going about for a couple of years getting people to invest in productions like that.....they knew they were no Scorsese job and that they would come to f**k al but I think it got them boys a living when times wasn’t that busy for them:thumbs:

• Like 1