My name is Lenny..

i liked it but feel they could have done a loy better,  comes across as a bit hurried just to get a film out about him. there should have been a hell of a lot more fight scenes even the one when he went to new York and fought. it focused more on him being a mental wingnut than a fighting machine

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Probably like all the kray films (Martin kemp fight scene??)that were made! 

And rise of the foot soldier Essex boys and all that crap,f***ing hell whoever makes those movies gets more movie mileage out of three lads getting shot on a dirt track than the directors focusing on the guys who went over the top at the somme.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

And rise of the foot soldier Essex boys and all that crap,f***ing hell whoever makes those movies gets more movie mileage out of three lads getting shot on a dirt track than the directors focusing on the guys who went over the top at the somme.

When it involves London it seems to just fade when outsiders don't click with the accent. Lock stop was a good watch with a string of good characters , even Lenny had a good part playing somebody else ??? . If only he played himself 

• Like 1

These movies aren't really my cup of tea. They very rarely show the subject in true light.

Remember years ago the movie "a sense of freedom" jimmy Boyle.  Everyone ranting and raving about it and saying he was a proper hard man.

If the true story was potrayed it would show him and others like him as the vicious  twisted thugs they were. Preying on the weak and vulnerable.

They made folks lifes a f***ing misery 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Deffo mackem been done to death that shite couldnt agree more. 

As for the film i havent seen this one but watched that other one the guvner i must say was worth a watch just for the old footage but one thing that struck me it was not one of his siblings/older relations would talk about him on camera .... to me that says alot far more than any interview with his old pals does.

• Like 1

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it.

You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah.

I honestly don’t know what they are trying to convey?........the reality is that the bloke hurt people for money, there is no getting round that.

I remember having a bit of a discussion with Gnasher on here about it because he had worked with the bloke and, rightly so, stuck up for a bloke he knew and liked but to me there’s no putting tinsel on the facts.

I always think of criminals like sewage workers, you can be the nicest bloke in the world but you spend your days amongst filth and still come home smelling of shit......there’s f**k all glamourous or “nice” about it.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it.

You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah.

I honestly don’t know what they are trying to convey?........the reality is that the bloke hurt people for money, there is no getting round that.

I remember having a bit of a discussion with Gnasher on here about it because he had worked with the bloke and, rightly so, stuck up for a bloke he knew and liked but to me there’s no putting tinsel on the facts.

I always think of criminals like sewage workers, you can be the nicest bloke in the world but you spend your days amongst filth and still come home smelling of shit......there’s f**k all glamourous or “nice” about it.

Well put.

On 10/12/2017 at 20:32, mackem said:

I don't think we have heavyweight actors mate,danny dyer and craig fairbrass don't cut it.

Danny Dyer. He acts so tough I want to give him a slap.:D I think I probably could too and I'm 68.:laugh:

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Danny Dyer. He acts so tough I want to give him a slap.:D I think I probably could too and I'm 68.:laugh:

His name should be danny "dire" I remember his movie Pimp raked in around £200 quid :icon_eek: on its opening and was promptly pulled from cinemas after one night :yes:

• Like 1