East end family portrait

, shame about the weather  but breakfast is a must after getting the dogs out early and getting a tad wet there's only one place to head for ,brick lane Aldgate,, feeling slightly peckish the salt beef with pickle and heaps of mustard washed down with tea n cheescake ,you never leave this place hungry 

IMG_6343.JPG

IMG_6344.JPG

IMG_6345.JPG

IMG_6346.JPG

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 10

18 minutes ago, Arry said:

That does look nice mate. Just eaten my oatey flakes, look on here now feel like raiding the freezer for a steak etc.

Cheers Arry

lol oaty flakes arry must have been traumatic for you  mate can't imagine the pain and suffering you went thru ?The salt beef sarnie were wonderful a truly amazing experience ? One my stomach won't be forgetting in a hurry ❤️

Edited by green lurchers
20 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

lol oaty flakes arry must have been traumatic for you  mate can't imagine the pain and suffering you went thru ?The salt beef sarnie were wonderful a truly amazing experience ? One my stomach won't be forgetting in a hurry ❤️

Have to put double cream on the oaty flakes when wifey's not looking so I suppose the health benefits  are canceled out.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
6 hours ago, green lurchers said:

, shame about the weather  but breakfast is a must after getting the dogs out early and getting a tad wet there's only one place to head for ,brick lane Aldgate,, feeling slightly peckish the salt beef with pickle and heaps of mustard washed down with tea n cheescake ,you never leave this place hungry 

IMG_6343.JPG

IMG_6344.JPG

IMG_6345.JPG

IMG_6346.JPG

Was up there yesterday morning and had the exact same.Brought 6 bits of cheesecake home me and my daughter are gunna finish the last 4 bits off this afternoon.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Was up there yesterday morning and had the exact same.Brought 6 bits of cheesecake home me and my daughter are gunna finish the last 4 bits off this afternoon.

good gear aint it   had a load up with mustard this morning helps you breathe easy and them cheescakes they dont look much but they got a great texture taste eh :thumbs: