Bedlington whippet

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

One was a bedlington terrier one was a whippet?

wonder if it's one of the overpriced pethome only ones that seem to appear couple times a year from the crickhowell area.

The rescue centre said it was a 1st x.apparantly the reason it was handed in was bexcuse males aren't good at hunting. 

Rescue centres usually charge the same as David Hancock! It looks like a second cross to me as first crosses usually have pendulum ears like a bedlington but I could be wrong, as for males not making good hunters that's bollocks, but after saying all that it could make a great little dog,all the best with it.

• Like 4

The rescue centre is talking rubbish - first cross beddie whippets of both sexes have amazing prey drive, and all things equal a male beddie whippet x is probably a better. 

Its hard to be absolutely sure from the photographs but I think its unlikely to be a first cross Bedlington - wrong coat - but that could just be the photographs.

On 12/9/2017 at 16:00, ginger beard said:

My sister has just got a 9 week old pup from a rescue centre that originally came from Wales. It's a cracking pup was just wondering if anybody knows anything about the parents.long shot I know.

20171209_154101.jpg

20171209_154014.jpg

I wouldn't worry about the exact lineage of this Bedlington influenced jukel,..just enjoy him,..inevitably, what will be, will be...

All the best,  Phil.:thumbs:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Phil Lloyd said:

I wouldn't worry about the exact lineage of this Bedlington influenced jukel,..just enjoy him,..inevitably, what will be, will be...

All the best,  Phil.:thumbs:

I've really taken to him he waltz in with my mutts like he owned the place.he's looks to me like he's got a heavy buddy influence just wanted to know if anybody knew about a litter born in Wales 9 weeks ago out of curiosity.I can see me taking it out regular.

• Like 1