Nive breakfast but Anyone who eats garlic for breakfast or any other time for that matter should be taken out and shot. Disgusting stuff. The smell of the stuff makes me heave.

Edited by Meece

9 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Lol tbh I was tempted to try this new stall in the market was thinking 1 pie n mash then have a try of  the pork turkey beef sandwich  but ended up looking for a beer and BBQ goodies for later

IMG_6307.JPG

IMG_6305.JPG

That looks cracking pal but am I reading this right? You decided not to eat something?! You feeling alright? :laugh:

36 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

bet hes great fun to go out for food  with lol meece you can stand outside on your own while im eating me grub :thumbs:

Pub meals like gammon egg n chips 

or steak n chips ,wife used to do bolognese or pizza n garlic bread night before they visited 

?

• Haha 1

I do a good fried breakfast on a friday go up the local market buy some smoked bacon the best around here black pudding from the butchers leg it back and start. Slice of toast (uncut loaf) two of them blue shell chicken eggs two slices of the bacon, black pudding  white pudding from Morrisons (can't find a good hogs pudding any more) fried scollops of potato or fried mash some beans and of course mushrooms. As I sit down with my breakfast and a cup of tea Green lurchers name come into my mind. Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Garlic eaters !!!! Send em to Jesus. Revolting stuff. I remember going into WH Smith's one Christmas and it was shoulder to shoulder in there, except for one small circle around a couple of Chinese students. They must have been eating cloves of raw garlic. It was just like a solid force field around them!!! People were rushing into the space around them to get to the shelves and were being repelled like a reverse magnet.  A neighbour used to come home from work and his Mrs was making dinner she was a keen garlic cooker. In the summer when she had the windows open it smelt like we were living next to a Pakistani restaurant.  He would eat a raw clove of garlic and then walk into the nearby pub whilst dinner cooked and Go up to people and say Halllowwww. It was so bad that they asked him to not come back stinking like that. Lovely, really nice bloke who got some weird illness and suddenly keeled over.