working homes required

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

after loosing my border dog 3yrs ago ive had to more or less start again, i have 2 borders out of the same litter, i was going to put my old dog over the bitch but it all went pear shaped, i went out

Thank you very much Dave they are full of them selves the man from Belgium is picking his up from me Wednesday mate they are as forward as any pat pup I've had

If they're registered keep hold of their papers for a year or so and if they've  still got them then give them the papers.

Posted Images

Lee, it would be fantastic if this time next year you were posting on here saying how well those Borders were working, and they a present and not sold for stupid prices.

It might teach a few of the peddlers and dreamers a lesson. Best of luck with them and I really hope they do their breeder and new owners proud.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, neil cooney said:

Lee, it would be fantastic if this time next year you were posting on here saying how well those Borders were working, and they a present and not sold for stupid prices.

It might teach a few of the peddlers and dreamers a lesson. Best of luck with them and I really hope they do their breeder and new owners proud.

Amen to that.

4 hours ago, neil cooney said:

I have s fair bit of confidence in this pair doing the job for me especially after seeing mum and her brother and talking to Dave about other ancestors and talking to the owner of the stud used about his work style and the style of his ancestors they were gifted with no strings attached complete with all paperwork not that paper makes a terrier Dave is a true gentleman that knows his dogs and their capabilities

Edited by leethedog
  • Like 4