working homes required

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

after loosing my border dog 3yrs ago ive had to more or less start again, i have 2 borders out of the same litter, i was going to put my old dog over the bitch but it all went pear shaped, i went out

Thank you very much Dave they are full of them selves the man from Belgium is picking his up from me Wednesday mate they are as forward as any pat pup I've had

If they're registered keep hold of their papers for a year or so and if they've  still got them then give them the papers.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, dave v mac said:

after loosing my border dog 3yrs ago ive had to more or less start again, i have 2 borders out of the same litter, i was going to put my old dog over the bitch but it all went pear shaped, i went out and used a dog that has seen one years hunt work , his father had seen six years hunt work, my bitch has only bolted  afew,  so to get to the point, we are looking to rehome 3 border dog pups, they have been jagged  wormed  ect,  so if anyone wants to try a border dog please get in touch, all were asking for is a permanent working home, not to be sold on or passed around. the dog we have started working end of last season, these pups will be good all rounders if interested let us know, not into borders for money just the work and there company. 

Well done ! If all the border terrier owner thought like this the breed wouldn’t be so in decline if not extinct in parts of the country as a worker

?????

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, dave v mac said:

after loosing my border dog 3yrs ago ive had to more or less start again, i have 2 borders out of the same litter, i was going to put my old dog over the bitch but it all went pear shaped, i went out and used a dog that has seen one years hunt work , his father had seen six years hunt work, my bitch has only bolted  afew,  so to get to the point, we are looking to rehome 3 border dog pups, they have been jagged  wormed  ect,  so if anyone wants to try a border dog please get in touch, all were asking for is a permanent working home, not to be sold on or passed around. the dog we have started working end of last season, these pups will be good all rounders if interested let us know, not into borders for money just the work and there company. 

Fair play. The working terrier of all breeds would be in a much better place if everyone had your thinking.

But, thread carefully as there's a lot of chancers out there who see the Border as a money maker. Choose carefully. :thumbs:

• Like 2

neil and rabbit you are right in what you say, i try to keep my self to my self, so dont know to many dog lads, i missed putting an add in edrd,= there and here are the only places i thought of to try and get the pups working homes, i was hoping that afew genuin lads would have a pup, 

• Like 1

Fair play to you, just as it should be :thumbs: as said though make sure anyone you consider giving them to can be vouched for by trusted lads.

If more border breeders had your attitude the breed would be in a much better state than it is :yes:

• Like 3