7 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

What would you need to do to get one of those? Surely just wanting one wouldn't be enough reason to get a license for them or if it was I'd assume loads would have them 

You'd need a Dangerous Wild Animals licence, the requirements will vary from local council to local council the only way to know would be to ask yours. I imagine the absolute minimum would be a secure outdoor enclosure and public liability insurance but how secure that enclosure is and any other requirements will be totally up to the licencing officer in your area.

The council area they live in is obviously pretty easy going about who they hand licences out to because they're clearly fecking muppets!

Edited by BGD
  • Haha 1

Won't let dogs kip with the kids, let alone a 4 foot wild moggy ?

The Mrs is pestering me to get a kitten. I've told her if Cabron eats/kills/chews it, it's not my responsibility and no the minging fuucker ain't sleeping on the bed neither!

I thought Anubis was half jackal or jackals head at least.Anyway,serval aint that rare,quite a few breeders around,guy close to me had one escape and make the papers a few years ago,helicopter looking for it the works,ended up hanging around in someones garden till the owner went and collected it.

1406328854511_wps_1_Serval_cat_spotted_in_Sur.jpg

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Absolute cookie cutter family. Bleach blonde hair . Shite tans. Shite balloon muscles and a small boys t shirt. Obviously the next thing was to get some shite fashionable pet.  

Out of that article all I got was trying to guess if her tits were real or not ?

• Haha 2