Bull x Saluki Greyhound

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A young saluki bull grey. Done everything asked of him so far. Turn it up a gear next season.  Seen a few run over the years and they seem to make very versatile dogs.  

?

If I wanted a out an out lamp dog if I was out enough running the beam for a mixed bag I wouldn’t hesitate to own a well bred bull/grey x saluki/grey 

Posted Images

Quiet a few lads running saluki bull greys now I know couple lads who have them and there running well..old ones and young ones 

saluki bull greys bin around for a bit ..if you've herd of the golly dog he was saluki bull grey there plenty of his offspring around.fair enough it's not half cross to half cross but still .....

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Got a sbg myself, great dog coming on nicely. 

I know most sbg get there by bull/greyhound X Saluki/greyhound but was interested if there's any difference getting there by mating a pure bull over Saluki/greyhound(first X)?

Lad in Birmingham had a full bull over a saluki grey .looked a good animal never saw it work he said it did everything he wanted 

but i find ..don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see .comes to mind as later on I heard he told afew porkies 

A good few years ago a lad I know bred a full bull over a full Saluki. I never saw much of them infact I only seen them once at around 6/7 months old. They looked great. I hear they worked well when older for what the lad wanted. Interesting cross I think and am sure some lads would have use for them.

i really like Saluki/grey x bull/grey and I don’t think you can go wrong if you wanna have a pop at most things. ??

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Wild-Bill said:

A good few years ago a lad I know bred a full bull over a full Saluki. I never saw much of them infact I only seen them once at around 6/7 months old. They looked great. I hear they worked well when older for what the lad wanted. Interesting cross I think and am sure some lads would have use for them.

i really like Saluki/grey x bull/grey and I don’t think you can go wrong if you wanna have a pop at most things. ??

They can be very handy but good and bad can pop up im happy with mine. Conne was a class bitch you had mate if the car had not killed her mate id of been happy to have a pup out of her and cesar in next few years. Gutted for you

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

They can be very handy but good and bad can pop up im happy with mine. Conne was a class bitch you had mate if the car had not killed her mate id of been happy to have a pup out of her and cesar in next few years. Gutted for you

sent a pm  !