BSA BULL BARREL .22

Hi... A friend of mine has an old Bsa superten bull barrel in .22 calibre with walnut stock, he has original paperwork when he purchased it 10 Yr ago, he is thinking  of selling it to fund a new Bsa r10, has anyone got any idea what it is worth? V.g.c can get pics if needed. Just thought I,d ask first... Ty in advance. 

Edited by Phill-W68

3 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

Hi pal. I think the price is going to be very dependant on wether it's an R10 or super10. Probably best finding which model for definite first although some of the lads might know prices on each of them?

Ty for that, I've just phoned him and it's the superten... 

I would think that it depends on your part of the Country and if you find someone who wants it and is willing to give the asking price or close to it.  Second hand prices are different in the South of England and those in the North find them to be ridiculous, as do I.

Good luck and all the very best

There was one in my RFD a couple of weeks ago and that was up for £450 with a crappy scope but of course it is a business so he has profit on that and I would guess he paid no more than £280 - 300 as he is a tight bugger.

Phil

59 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

I've never owned a superten but for the bull barrel mk3 I think around the £380 to £420 Mark would be my guess. Please feel free to contradict me fellas as I'm not sure ?

I'd say that's spot on Matt.

........ Good rifles - mine felt very punchy. It was satisfying to use :thumbs:

• Like 1

Depends what comes with it, and is it actually a bull barrel or bull barrel carbine as the carbine seem more sought after, depending on spec you want to be advertising for £450 Bbk.

where in the country is he, there is also a dedicated s10 Facebook group that would be well worth a look.

ive owned pretty much every s10 going, and still have a few now.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Depends what comes with it, and is it actually a bull barrel or bull barrel carbine as the carbine seem more sought after, depending on spec you want to be advertising for £450 Bbk.

where in the country is he, there is also a dedicated s10 Facebook group that would be well worth a look.

ive owned pretty much every s10 going, and still have a few now.

Manchester , I will try n get a few pics of it put on in the next couple of days. 

7 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Manchester , I will try n get a few pics of it put on in the next couple of days. 

No harm in getting it out there, but remember what time of year it is, all gun sales seem slow at present so be prepared for it to be slow moving.

have a look at the s10 pages.

if you can get some photos I can maybe give you a bit more info on it.

• Like 1