Any clues ?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or died of shame

This always becomes an interesting topic , 1 which I'm interested in even though if I had too bet on big cat / cats being here I'd say no but that's just my opinion which proves / means nothing , Grey

Easy 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Well i dont know if anybody remembers me mention bit I have a very gullable colleague who could be described as being vulnerable and 100% has some kind of condition without going into it too much who was sucked into the spiritual church and has dished out a fortune to them to "train to be a psychic" this has cost him alot of money. Well today he told me they took him ghost hunting in a buildomg owned by the friend of the person that runs the church and was sure he saw and chased a ghost through a building and the person training confirmed it with some sort if ghost detection device. From what he's told me it so obvious it's a scam and I've tried to suggest it to him subtly but he's not having it. Don't know what to do whether to tell him just not to mention it infront of me again.  But don't like seeing him be ripped off

Funny as you don't come across on here as someone afraid to speak his mind, it obviously bothers you as I remember your thread about the lad before if it were me I,d tell him straight he,s being ripped and if I liked him that much I,d pop round to his ghost busting buddies and tell them to leave him the feck alone 

Because some people have a genuine interest in what I do, then there are the wiki wankers like yourself that sit at home posting pages from your favourite site with no real knowledge of anything outside your front door, but congratulations you are consistently the most boring fun sponge it's been my displeasure to virtually meet, but I'm told every site has to have one, 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1