28 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Wel scrape thru' Coleman knows it's no quick fix.

He knows there is no money to spend as our Chairman wants to sell.

Survive this season

Maybe play offs next season

If not playoffs / promoted season after .

Catts

Gibson

Rodwell

O'Shea 

are finished and need shipping out asap.

Ruiter ( might come good )

might not?

Steele ( fooking hopeless)

N'Dong ( decent player )

Kone ( lazy mercenary Cnut )

Khazri ( decent player)

Lens ( lazy mercenary Cnut )

All need selling asap to give Coleman funds to change the squad to somewhere he wants to be.

Grabban although scoring goals is a lazy fooker at times and we need grafters ' everyone pulling in the same direction .

Again this season wev had more than our fair share of injuries which ain't helping.

Watmore ( re occurrence of cruciate ) massive shame for the lad' genuine as they come.

McNair ( constant niggles )

Jones

Maja ( on route back )

Oviedo ( niggles )

Wilson ( sicknote )

Mcmannaman ( brain dead )

McGeady ( sulking over Grayson )

Vaughan ( a 100% trier but prob league 1 his level ? )

Till reinforcements can be brought in come Jan and prob more so during the Summer Coleman and SAFC need to be playing some of our younger players on the fringes.

Asoro ( exiteing )

Maja ( same )

Beadling

Egan

Embleton

Gooch

Robsons

Strykjec the young keeper got to be better than those in between the sticks ?

Iv a feeling Coleman will see Catts ' Gibson and Rodwell for what they are

Finished and start giving 

Asoro and Gooch more game time for sure and maybe Maja ?

Let's see

FTM

Sunderland Till We Die ✊️

Max you were saying some of these players were Like 1970 Brazil a year ago! 

And you were snapping at people who said similar things about them as knowing nothing 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My money is on Peterleemooch, he heard Gnasher got early release 

Well it is called The Stadium Of shite. ..........

It could of been cushty expanding his territory.

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Elarob
      Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform!
      Authentic Damsels
      [URL=http://meettomy.site]Top-notch Сasual Dating[/URL]
    • By smithie
      It looks like the Saudis are going to buy the toon and Mike Ashley will be gone..
      Good news for them but  not for max. They will spend and climb the table for sure
      https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/legal-binding-agreement-pundit-claims-newcastle-united-saudi-arabian-takeover-deal-detail-2538963

• By THE STIFFMEISTER
      As a seeker of truths and in order to establish some veracity of facts ,  yesterday I carried out a what’s app football questionnaire. 
      In order to maintain impartiality , I’ve awaited until the final results are in.... and it makes for interesting reading . 
      The conditions were set for a level playing field .reams of questions were filtered through however I decided on three questions alone to maintain ease of answer via the polling method of what’s app. 
      1. Who in your opinion are the top 6 English football clubs regardless of league or current table position? 
      2. Who would you say are the biggest English league side outwith big 6 ?
      3. Who is the bigger club Newcastle or Sunderland?
      Answer in your opinion , no right or wrong . 
      Each question was asked individually, as in only when they Had responded to the first was the second sent and so on 
      the demographic was chosen with the following constraints
      1. No fans of either Sunderland or Newcastle were chosen to be questioned. 
      2. I selected 20 people in order to make it a fair pool of people and to make % mathematics easier. 
      3. All 20 lads are guys i have played football with or discussed football with at length. 
      4. No members of the hunting life . 
      5. 10 born and raised south of Birmingham . Including 2 welsh lads. 10 born north of Birmingham . Including 2 Scottish lads. 
      6. All agreed to have the conversations and their findings included in the survey . 
      So with no further delay , is anyone interested in reading the results ? 
      Any ideas on how I could have set conditions to a fairer test? 
    • By DogMan85
      Went to look at a house last week in which me and the missus fell in love with, we offered the asking price straight away and exchanged phone numbers with the couple.

They made it clear that they had a couple more viewings of the house and wanted to honour them. Come Tuesday morning I rang the estate agents at the crack of birdshit to get an update, they told me they were waiting on hearing off the other people first.

Come 11 I got a call and they told me someone had put in a bigger offer and they had accepted it. After falling in love with the house I wasn't happy about that so I put in a counter offer that was higher.

The estate agent got back to me saying that the couple was still sticking with that other offer and turned down our bigger offer. I asked what the fcuk for and the slag at the estate agents said had no answer and says they might have got a better vibe, wtf!

What pisses me off about the situation is the way they were when we viewed the house, I went with my newborn and missus and she loved it. The way they were, talking about this house being perfect for my new daughter to grow up in has really pissed me off.

I honestly feel like putting the fcuking Windows through and killing their cat hahahaha. I expect a phone call off the estate agent because the message I sent to the speccy eyed prick house owner is not pleasant to say the least. I hope the deal falls through and they end up living in a cardboard box the fcuking rats!!! ???