Training courses

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The Origin Of The Species And Other Biological Marvels!"

Depends what sort of things you are into mate, so for an instance, I like my football so I may do coaching badges which are not cheap to get. Or maybe for you, as I have heard you speak passionat

Thanks for that wilf, that sounds really interesting, id love to help people an make a difference mate.

Years ago when they shut our place of work we all got offered training courses a lot of the guys took there hgv courses but after they passed they couldnt get a job as they had no experience companies couldn't afford to insure them  , the smart couple plumped for there diving certs and made good money on the rigs for a bit 

• Like 1

I went to the boss that was in charge of the training courses in march and asked about mine as i was due to leave in September  and basically he told me to f**k off there where folk leaving in april still to do courses . I put my notice in that friday and started in security on the monday  about a year later i was a senior supervisor  and the guy that was in charge of the courses appeared as a security officer revenge is sweet :laugh:  i lasted  there 5 years covering Rosyth dockyard the same place where i worked  

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...