Pulsar Xq30v and xq38f

Been looking at buying a thermal spotter and can not decide between these 2 models, I have been out with a xq38f and was very impressed with the clarity n crisp image. 

But it will only mainly be used For spotting for the running dogs so are the advantages of the  xq38f really needed and worth an extra £680? 

Anyone on here have a Xq30v?

thanks 

I’ve just got the xq50f for the same reason but also for stalking and just generally seeing what’s about lol it’s an awesome bit of kit! Went out on Thursday just to try it and I spotted two roe around 150 yards away, I was stood right in the middle of a farm track and they headed straight for me and past no more than 10ft away! Totally unaware that I was there. I was out with the dog last night and I honestly didn’t have a clue that there was so many bloody rabbits on my permissions!! Unfortunately it doesn’t make the dog any faster but on the right night you would be able to get much closer before turning the lamp on. Also saw a fox coming away from my mates neighbors chicken coop, which was all locked up I assume because it didn’t have have a chicken lol 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, dustyj said:

The xq30 is certainly good enough for the runners.clarity won't be as good as the 38 but you get what you pay for

Hi 

go the extra mile xq50f 2 foxes behind brambles normal nv  couldn't see them so squeaked them out so save your beer money up they say the xq38f is good not seen it but if it's like 50 crack on fella .