Bellman and Flint

Had the original pieps box never failed was always spot on, got the newer pieps sport and didn't like it the same. Gave my mate my old pieps, he still uses it and varies it with his Barryvox pulse whatever he grabs out at a stop. There's very little between the two though I would say the Barryvox has the edge, only to me it's annoying and I don't like using it as I'm usually not open to change. Another mate had the red brick and hated it, sold it straight away. I got myself a red brick to try out and have used it every time, so far I find it spot on. Atb 

1 hour ago, THE GENERAL said:

Had the original pieps box never failed was always spot on, got the newer pieps sport and didn't like it the same. Gave my mate my old pieps, he still uses it and varies it with his Barryvox pulse whatever he grabs out at a stop. There's very little between the two though I would say the Barryvox has the edge, only to me it's annoying and I don't like using it as I'm usually not open to change. Another mate had the red brick and hated it, sold it straight away. I got myself a red brick to try out and have used it every time, so far I find it spot on. Atb 

What’s the difference between the old peips and the new peips sport,General ?we use the old peips and the newer red brick bellman and I prefare using the old peips box personaly 

Nothing really, I used the new one for half a dozen digs smasher a few times my mate said it was off,  but we always got the dog then one time we came in on the side and he made sure to say to me again about it,  so that was my mind made up lol I swapped it for a red brick and that was that. Then he'd the cheek to say to me where's your other box I liked it lol

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1