follow up

Watched this video on Youtube last night and thought it looked so good I bought one. The one I bought is the same as in the video. Bid for it on Ebay and won, it was £105 delivered. It's coming from China so it's gonna' take a while and that's why it was cheap as well.

Ebay auction https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/700M-Tactical-Aiming-Laser-Range-Finder-Sight-Rifle-Scope-Camo-For-Hunting-PRO/182936752838?epid=25005723429&hash=item2a97e152c6:g:ZO0AAOSwySVaF~mN

• 4 weeks later...

The brother-in-law has one of these and the one I bought from China turned up the other day and, apart from mine being camo, they are identical in every way . This thing is the bollocks!. Lost count of the number of times I've been out with the air rifle or .22lr and been way off with the range. No more will I think a small rabbit is a large rabbit far away, not now I've got this. One thing we did notice is that the cable that comes out of each unit is thin. In time the copper wires inside this cable are going to be prone to breaking within the sleeve leading to connection issues. To get over this I took a spring from inside a push top pen and wound it around the cable so I was able to push it right up against the unit. Where the cable comes out there is a crimped bit of plastic and the spring wraps around this and holds tight. This'll stop the wires from over bending. Apart from this the unit is spot on and I would advise any one that used N/V to get one.

• Like 3