TIERCEL

22 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

His contribution to the longnetting section is sorely missed ..

A lot of peoples  contributions are sorely missed , the Forum is going downhill fast , there are very few hunting pictures and write ups posted now, the people seem to focus on Muslims ,Homosexuals Drugs, and other topics  that have no   connection to Hunting, Ten years ago  you could pass hours away arguing good naturedly on the Ferreting /Lamping / Trapping sections and even the General talk was good and usually informative, i think some of the hunting folk would come back if a few of the racist idiots left 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, micky said:

A lot of peoples  contributions are sorely missed , the Forum is going downhill fast , there are very few hunting pictures and write ups posted now, the people seem to focus on Muslims ,Homosexuals Drugs, and other topics  that have no   connection to Hunting, Ten years ago  you could pass hours away arguing good naturedly on the Ferreting /Lamping / Trapping sections and even the General talk was good and usually informative, i think some of the hunting folk would come back if a few of the racist idiots left 

I think 'Facebook  groups' with similar interests, lure  a number of folk away from here also, Micky ?  :huh:  (some s...e expressed, by some on the 'mole catching' ones, for sure,......& it seemed it was a competition sometimes, with repetitive photos of who caught the most, etc :))

• Like 1
15 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

I think 'Facebook  groups' with similar interests, lure  a number of folk away from here also, Micky ?  :huh:  (some s...e expressed, by some on the 'mole catching' ones, for sure,......& it seemed it was a competition sometimes, with repetitive photos of who caught the most, etc :))

A few good 'posters' who used to be on here, on there now ? (sadly, i think also the odd person gets fed up & think they are too good, to participate on THL forum, anymore ?) i had a look in, on these 'groups', said hello to one or two, but had no intention of hanging around  ?

Edited by earth-thrower

I like to see pictures of a good bag off Rabbits, i know what it takes to get a bootfull  and it is not easy, i wish i had one of these electric cameras when i was catching a few and could challenge for the bragging rights

12 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

A few good 'posters' who used to be on here, on there now ? (sadly, i think also the odd person gets fed up & think they are too good, to participate on THL forum, anymore ?) i had a look in, on these 'groups', said hello to one or two, but had no intention of hanging around  ?

I have a look in on the woman's Facebook from time to time. She likes her trapping too,  and used to tag along with me quite often. One or two decent groups on it. Most however have idiots on them passing on rubbish info and tips, which they must make up in their heads as they're writing it. Pull them up on it (even in the nicest way possible), and you are barraged with abuse. Not only that, they'll have other idiots backing them up on their ridiculous statements.

25 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I have a look in on the woman's Facebook from time to time. She likes her trapping too,  and used to tag along with me quite often. One or two decent groups on it. Most however have idiots on them passing on rubbish info and tips, which they must make up in their heads as they're writing it. Pull them up on it (even in the nicest way possible), and you are barraged with abuse. Not only that, they'll have other idiots backing them up on their ridiculous statements.

The easyist way is to ask them to put a picture up , listen to there excuses then call them a liar , theythen will say that they are leaving and ask to contact a mod , at that point you will be kicked off.

• Like 1