Brexit Thread Redux

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Early start this morning thanks to the USAF so doing the global newsround...

The House of Lords has added an amendment which could delay departure from the EU? Is that true?

Also, Lord Hunt is facing the sack from the Labour front bench for calling for a second EU referendum.

Additionally, the PM has put her foot down and vetoes cabinet pleas for more foreign visas to recruit doctors for the NHS. Critics are saying that the NHS will struggle...

Are you on glue?! :help:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Early start this morning thanks to the USAF so doing the global newsround...

The House of Lords has added an amendment which could delay departure from the EU? Is that true?

Also, Lord Hunt is facing the sack from the Labour front bench for calling for a second EU referendum.

Additionally, the PM has put her foot down and vetoes cabinet pleas for more foreign visas to recruit doctors for the NHS. Critics are saying that the NHS will struggle...

Are you on glue?! :help:

Absolutely true mate ! 

2 hours ago, jack lee said:

can anyone see a secound referum,surely not

Nope they won’t bother, they just won’t give Britain independence in anything except name only.

I have said all along that the vote was only a battle, stopping them f***ing people over is the war.......

As I keep saying, the UK dont even realise what a bad position it’s in when it comes to freedom......it’s in a dark f***ing place mate 

• 3 weeks later...

So, now we are talking about staying in the “customs union” a bit longer which basically means staying in the EU!

Now, I’m not one to say I told you so but.........

The Irish border is being touted again, “do we want a return to the troubles”........we’ll actually, thats not the UKs decision is it, that is purely down to the paramilitaries and the people that support them.

Why are they talking about it like it’s solely the UKs responsibility when it fact it’s a 100% not in our hands as to if a load of bar room Napoleons want to start blowing up kids again.

Maybe Varadker should consider that? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

The Irish border is being touted again, “do we want a return to the troubles”........we’ll actually, thats not the UKs decision is it, that is purely down to the paramilitaries and the people that support them.

That one does make me laugh. Essentially terrorism trumps democracy. I'm sure every Republican considers that a terribly ignorant opinion mind but that's what it boils down to.

• Like 1

Why is Britain simply not walking away from this “negotiation” ?.......Let Leo Varadker explain why the Irish beef industry has gone out of business?

He is telling Britain that we have to stay in the CU and SM to avoid problems for Ireland......and why do we need to avoid problems for Ireland exactly ? 

I’d have thought it was him that should be worrying about Ireland, not us?

• 2 weeks later...