Brexit Thread Redux

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JohnGalway said:

No bait needed here, a landing net is all that's required :laugh:

Not at all, we all know what the reality is.....if you want to put a silk hat on a pig be my guest.

:thumbs:

1 hour ago, kanny said:

I'll try my luck with a cast 

And all the while, Ireland’s young people are leaving every year in droves.......but hey, as long as a few old men are getting their CAP subsidy who gives a shit right ? 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

And all the while, Ireland’s young people are leaving every year in droves.......but hey, as long as a few old men are getting their CAP subsidy who gives a shit right ? 

There's one answer ....Irexit!  :whistling: might be a bit soon but I hope they learn from the UK and don't leave it as long as we did ....I know what your going to say to what I say next but  May is either playing a blinder showing the EU for the mafia they are or she just hasn't got a fecking clue what to do about the border. ...I suspect its the latter but i live in ever decreasing hope :blink:

• Like 1

the irish have engrained in their dna a haterid of the English and everything it stands for, so they would rather commit political suicide than follow England as an example.  up here the sinn fein and sdlp are trying for a united Ireland by the back door using the eu as a back up. now if it ever happened they would be pissed for weeks on end celebrating freedom, from the shackles of Britain now they have independence again but turn straight away and hand it to an unelectable unaccountable dictatorship that's run by the Nazis. therefor it shows money is the root of all evil

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

the irish have engrained in their dna a haterid of the English and everything it stands for, so they would rather commit political suicide than follow England as an example.  up here the sinn fein and sdlp are trying for a united Ireland by the back door using the eu as a back up. now if it ever happened they would be pissed for weeks on end celebrating freedom, from the shackles of Britain now they have independence again but turn straight away and hand it to an unelectable unaccountable dictatorship that's run by the Nazis. therefor it shows money is the root of all evil

It's not that different from the Scottish dreams of authoritarian freedom 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

It's not that different from the Scottish dreams of authoritarian freedom 

exactly. its always the left leaning labelling kunts that's doing it, that fella sturgeon in the snp with her big willy Wallace act for fadeedom is exactly the type, to me its a disease of people that feel they need to be in a club and to be accepted and to be wanted, the exact same type that run these reality tv shite shows just the self obsessed fck everybody else attitude.  if they were truly gona be independent and stand on theyre own feet then id admire a country wanting change and doing something about it, not feel like they gota be in the fashion bandwagon type.  brexit should have been our time for taking our chance and walking a new path but as we the voters are seeing  from the very top were being shafted.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

Going to set up a new business and advertise it heavily on UK forums.

Gonna be selling tin foil hats :laugh:

Shamrock prayer Mats will be a better investment 

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Lololol but to Irish people living in the north that’s what we’re already living under. Lololol.

2 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

Going to set up a new business and advertise it heavily on UK forums.

Gonna be selling tin foil hats :laugh:

you actually made me google 'tin foil hats' just to see WTF comes up

tinfoilhat.com is funny but then this is your competition

https://www.amazon.com/Electro-Deflecto-Unisex-Foil-Size/dp/B01I497JAM