Brexit Thread Redux

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

That’s exactly what he is saying, in effect we are “in” for two years longer than set out in the terms of article 50.

And two will turn to three......and three to five and so on.......I have said it a million times, they are going to f**k you over, they are just working out how to spin it to you.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s exactly what he is saying, in effect we are “in” for two years longer than set out in the terms of article 50.

And two will turn to three......and three to five and so on.......I have said it a million times, they are going to f**k you over, they are just working out how to spin it to you.

I believe you!....seems crazy to put ourselves in that position a bit like a medevil court or kangaroo court they could pull any stunt and we wouldn't have any way of defendingor protecting ourselves.:blink: ...that's why I had ask if I'd got the right end of the stick 

16 minutes ago, kanny said:

I believe you!....seems crazy to put ourselves in that position a bit like a medevil court or kangaroo court they could pull any stunt and we wouldn't have any way of defendingor protecting ourselves.:blink: ...that's why I had ask if I'd got the right end of the stick 

Not quite, the UK can still present a defence in cases brought to the ECJ there just won't be a British judge on the panel because only member states have a judge on the panel and the UK won't be a member state after 29 March 2019

• Like 1

Speaking in Davos Philip Hammond has called for a Brexit which brings only “very modest” changes, sees continued close alignment with EU rules and regulations, and the continued free movement of people. Hammond praised the ultra-Remain CBI, before arguing that he didn’t want to see any serious material change in our relationship with the EU:

https://order-order.com/2018/01/25/hammond-demands-high-alignment-and-free-movement/

On 24/01/2018 at 18:39, WILF said:

Judging by this article you got the nail on the head again wilf :thumbs:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-transition-period-extend-eu-brussels-uk-considers-david-davis-theresa-may-a8179996.html

• Sad 1