Brexit Thread Redux

13 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Also a few who no longer live here in the UK are very good at constantly running the UK down. With that attitude maybe just aswell you left. 

Agreed mate but play fair, we're only running down the bits that made us leave in the first place.

• Like 2

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Agreed mate but play fair, we're only running down the bits that made us leave in the first place.

i agree with you but i havent run anything/anyone down on this thread yet

the UK was fckd over 10 years ago,bLiar did a fine job of ruining it and the demise continued until this day.

it doesnt matter who is in charge as someone as already pointed out,politicians have THEIR own agenda,they really dont give a fckn $hite about

anyone else.

the only winners out of this brexit deal will be the politicians and bankers,the general populous will be the losers .

i hope you get what you wished for out of the brexit deal

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Oh we ain't finished by a long shot. We been through far worse. Some of you lads are harbingers of doom lol

Also a few who no longer live here in the UK are very good at constantly running the UK down. With that attitude maybe just aswell you left. 

Yes politicians are taking us for a ride but have done since the year dot! But got news for you wherever you reside they ain't any better and all have the same agenda!

There is no where else in the world I would ever live than the UK.

Also find it amusing when I see comments on other site's is jewtube from brain dead yanks banging on about the UK full of immigrants. Aye like the good old USA don't have pakis and mosques lol f**k the whole country is a melting pot. 

true and everyone should wake up to the fact.

the north americans (yanks and canucks) are constantly banging on about the immigrant situation in the UK

but forget their countries were built on immigrants....................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Immigration never once crossed my mind in the referendum.

If you voted out just because of that the. I’d say that is a very short sighted view.

For me, it was always about freedom from a system that (imho) shackles people into poverty  , a system that makes it almost impossible for a bloke to climb out of the hole and a system that is the most sinister and undemorcratic since the old Soviet Union.

It was never, ever about immigration for me.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

i agree with you but i havent run anything/anyone down on this thread yet

No worries mate but when you bring up the fact that everyone is getting fisted by 20% VAT and you think they're daft for putting up with it I'm expected to believe I'm the one with the problem! :laugh:

Edited by ChrisJones
VAT is 20% not 21%
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, scothunter said:

Oh we ain't finished by a long shot. We been through far worse. Some of you lads are harbingers of doom lol

Yes politicians are taking us for a ride but have done since the year dot! But got news for you wherever you reside they ain't any better and all have the same agenda!

There is no where else in the world I would ever live than the UK.

Also find it amusing when I see comments on other site's is jewtube from brain dead yanks banging on about the UK full of immigrants. Aye like the good old USA don't have pakis and mosques lol f**k the whole country is a melting pot. 

I don’t live there anymore and I run it down......tell you why, because massive parts of it have turned into a f***ing toilet ! 

I felt strongly enough to actually do something which was to say “shove it up your arse, I ain’t playing any more”..........which is a damn sight more than the bloke who moans about his council tax but pays it all the same.

Staying there and just moaning ain’t “doing something” ......it’s quiet the opposite.

I know loads of true blue English to the core lads who have f****d off to all 4 corners of the world and the country is a poorer place without them.....that’s what they did, that’s the injury they inflicted on a country that didn’t value them or want them for anything other than their money.

If the government want a country of winos, layabout, weed heads and people who can’t speak English then let’s give them it ;) 

• Like 1

WILF it won't let me like that but you've pretty just summed up exactly how I feel about the whole thing. In a country that demands that "real blokes tell it like it is" and the lack of such is now a dying tradition, it's a pain in the balls when you get vilified for it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t live there anymore and I run it down......tell you why, because massive parts of it have turned into a f***ing toilet ! 

I felt strongly enough to actually do something which was to say “shove it up your arse, I ain’t playing any more”..........which is a damn sight more than the bloke who moans about his council tax but pays it all the same.

Staying there and just moaning ain’t “doing something” ......it’s quiet the opposite.

I know loads of true blue English to the core lads who have f****d off to all 4 corners of the world and the country is a poorer place without them.....that’s what they did, that’s the injury they inflicted on a country that didn’t value them or want them for anything other than their money.

If the government want a country of winos, layabout, weed heads and people who can’t speak English then let’s give them it ;) 

my sentiments exactly

i fckd off 10 years due to the complete bollock$ of a political system,crime,immigrants,poor wages,economic uncertainty,police state,employment agencies,taxes and the list is endless.

i did it for the future of my kids,i couldnt live with myself not seeing them not getting a job.

but i am not kidding myself as the grass isnt that much greener across the pond,but i actually did something instead of crying in my pint

every saturday night.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

my sentiments exactly

i fckd off 10 years due to the complete bollock$ of a political system,crime,immigrants,poor wages,economic uncertainty,police state,employment agencies,taxes and the list is endless.

i did it for the future of my kids,i couldnt live with myself not seeing them not getting a job.

but i am not kidding myself as the grass isnt that much greener across the pond,but i actually did something instead of crying in my pint

every saturday night.

Seconded!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Seconded!

thanks pal

TBH i am worse off over here

i earn less than my job back at home,i pay more taxes here than back home,goods are more expensive

beer is extortionate,pubs are fckn crap,i havent had a holiday for 10 years as flight prices are ridiculous.(unless i want to go to vegas,not a chance)

the liberals are threatening to take my firearms off me,i cant hunt of a night it s goes on and on for me

but atleast my kids are in half decent jobs and will be making good money shortly

oh and i drive a ford f150 which is the worst vehicle on this fckn planet

rant over

:icon_eek:

• Haha 1

Oh well as long as you happy then. 

Respect your honesty ted about not being greener. Some make out they moved to a Eutopia with no junkies or shiftless c**ts and foreigners. 

Worked all over the UK and tbh I found the places I worked ok.well Bradford being an exception.

But then I have always hated the tribes and have absolutely no interactions with them. 

@wilf wasn't that long ago you praising the poles as true nationalists they fuckers don't speak English and imo are worse than the pakis. Shower of alcoholic c**ts with absolutely no respect to the community or the houses they have been allocated over Brits. 

But not slating you just an observation mate and wish you all the best wherever you choose to live. But at times you should remember there still very patriotic Brits still here while you running it down. But suppose you're entitled to you're opinion as I'm entitled to tell you to shut the f**k up ya plastic paddy lol (joking) 

• Like 2

Fair comments Scot but the shithole I grew up in there was no sense of community from the local grown either after the older generation started dying off. In fact, they became prey for the locally grown and that's before we started importing shit from abroad.

We have our fair share of c*nts it's just that buffer zone is a lot further than it is in Blighty. At least here I don't have to worry about someone poisoning my dogs because they bark or my car being stolen because I started the engine and nipped back inside for my wallet. I got both of those in the same month the year I left Manchester. It's not greener in the literal sense... desert and all that but I have three kids that use sir and ma'am when they're in the company of adults and their idea of a gang is teaming up and helping the ol' fella down the street clear the shit out of his yard.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I reckon poles are entitled to be proud poles in Poland don’t you ?

Tell you what, I used to slate the Africans something rotten for coming over and exploiting Britain while retaining a big house back in Africa.......but I have to tell you, I have changed my mind.

They are f***ing bang on, the place has set itself up to be exploited.....it’s the poor fuckers that stay there and get exploited that need their head looking at but there they go, every election, voting for more of the same.

Britain has ended up exactly where it deserves......but at least there are still 17 million odd with enough bottle to want to change it.

Sadly, me and my kids don’t have time to sit around and wait while the cancer gets cured (or not)......probably much like yourself, some of us were saying “watch out” years ago but were dismissed and the ones dismissing us never kept up the standards ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aye but are there any poles in Poland lol

Yup knew it was on the cards decades ago but as you said no one listened. Now this generation all over the globe consider themselves all the same. Kids admiring the tribes and thinking they are part of Thier culture.

In my day a black b*****d was a black b*****d despite of how many goals he can score or how fast he can run lol

We had no desire to ever consider them kin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1