Brexit Thread Redux

12 minutes ago, BGD said:

They've been moving 1000s of jobs with plans for more.

Jumping on the next gravy train ....it's not going affect me or anyone I know so they can jump all they like ....I'll be rate 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Jumping on the next gravy train ....it's not going affect me or anyone I know so they can jump all they like ....I'll be rate 

I do roofing for a living so unless leaving Europe makes it stop raining in the UK it won't affect me either. ?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Lol what do you think the banks did here in Catalunya when the independence vote was going about ? they set up a fiscal address (Spain) and said the workers were "moved" to that business ??? You haven't a clue love. 

JPMorgan has already bought an office block in Dublin with room for 1,000 staff but sure they'e not actually relocating any workers :laugh:  :laugh:

Sounds a bit like staying in the EU to me :blink:...... the UK should not gain access to the single market without accepting its "preconditions", which include freedom of movement across the EU, budget contributions and the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice     . http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42757026

• Like 1

There’s one thing that nobody seems to care about.....so I will ask the question.

What happened to the World and what happened to Great Britain?

Countries used to be good at things.....we used to be good at things.

We made things, we did things and we produced minds and promoted a culture that were respected across the globe.

A culture that respected gumption, vitality, politeness, morals.....when a blokes Home was his castle and what he contributed to his community and the world mattered.

We stood up to tyranny, we were the small dog afraid of no one and women and children went to the lifeboat first.

When the f**k did we (and the World) turn into some weak little sad case unable to stand in its on two feet, when did we allow foreign politicians to rape our industry, rob out working men of their wages and destroy our society in a never ending quest for power.

We did we start to beleive that without a handout paid for off the back of punitive tax rates we could not survive or function?

Stay in Europe?.....f**k me, look out the f***ing window !

Society and social and self responsibility has gone down the toilet!........people are dying all over the world from wars and famine because of this globalised new world order......it’s f***ing chaos !

And this is what 17 million people were mental to reject?.......tell me......tell me, looking out the window at the streets of Bradford, Leeds, London, Birmingham......tell me who is f***ing mental? 

We used to be the land of “Jerusalem”.....now we are the land of Jeremy Kyle and county court judgement !........please explain exactly what got better in the last 50 years?

That’s what it’s all about......it’s got f**k all to do with if some German executive from an American investment banks wants to live in London or Luxembourg.

f**k him!.....let him live where he wants and take his 100 billion with him, some things you just can’t put a price on! 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

.let him live where he wants and take his 100 billion with him, some things you just can’t put a price on! 

Exactly wilf  it's just ECONOMY ECONOMY ECONOMY  what happened to people being put first or at least equal ...I don't know . .. we essentially live in butlins meaning everything is geared up to take your last penny out your pocket all under the pretence that everything is rosy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you sold out a long time ago,instead of takeing the kings shilling,you took europes coin instead,your not going to get out of there contract that easy,its going to take a big bite out of your ass,and genuinely as much as its pains me to say,it could end up sinking yous instead of makeing yous,and unfortunately you could bring other countrys with yous,but hey as i said we will survive just

• Like 1

They had a programmer on here the other day about Brexit.

They are absolutely shitting it about reduced subsidy and loss of business.

It could wreck some beef operations altogether........they ship about 80% of their beef abroad and 50% of that is to the UK.

So, rather than keep bad mouthing Britain.....why not push Varadker to stop being a prick and at the same time get off the subsidized food hamster wheel so you can actually sell your product (and a bloody good product it is) for what it’s acrually worth.

The CAP is keeping farmers in poverty ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

surely you must of known the way this was going to end up,there were enough hints by british ministers to know that,i can totally understand the way the migrants were flooding  britain ,that you wanted most of them gone,they were rapeing the country,and still are,they add nothing and take all,seen the programe about the romas that came in and brought family later,total and utter shame,the way they were treating the country that were looking after them,so i can totally understand the british people wanting change,but with proper ministers you should of got that true negotations,changeing your emigrations laws,alright it may of took a while but yous could of done it either way,but now yous took the high hand and said fuxk em we will do what we like, they aint going to let yous out easy,unfortunately it could be the last straw that broke the camels back,i really wonder would your kids thank yous for your move,it remains to be seen,i do hope that some good comes out of this for the uk,but the other countrys are just trying to make the best of it for themselfs,the way the uk has in the past

• Like 1

Oh we ain't finished by a long shot. We been through far worse. Some of you lads are harbingers of doom lol

Also a few who no longer live here in the UK are very good at constantly running the UK down. With that attitude maybe just aswell you left. 

Yes politicians are taking us for a ride but have done since the year dot! But got news for you wherever you reside they ain't any better and all have the same agenda!

There is no where else in the world I would ever live than the UK.

Also find it amusing when I see comments on other site's is jewtube from brain dead yanks banging on about the UK full of immigrants. Aye like the good old USA don't have pakis and mosques lol f**k the whole country is a melting pot. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jack lee said:

surely you must of known the way this was going to end up,there were enough hints by british ministers to know that,i can totally understand the way the migrants were flooding  britain ,that you wanted most of them gone,they were rapeing the country,and still are,they add nothing and take all,seen the programe about the romas that came in and brought family later,total and utter shame,the way they were treating the country that were looking after them,so i can totally understand the british people wanting change,but with proper ministers you should of got that true negotations,changeing your emigrations laws,alright it may of took a while but yous could of done it either way,but now yous took the high hand and said fuxk em we will do what we like, they aint going to let yous out easy,unfortunately it could be the last straw that broke the camels back,i really wonder would your kids thank yous for your move,it remains to be seen,i do hope that some good comes out of this for the uk,but the other countrys are just trying to make the best of it for themselfs,the way the uk has in the past

That's the whole point we had no control of many things our borders included that control was passed to Brussels we have to accept open boarders to be in the EU and single market ....Cameron went to Brussels before brexit and tried to get a deal but came away with nothing and was told in no uncertain terms reform of Brussels was out the question and we are still being told this  today ..exiting the EU is the only way we can take back control of many issues immigration included and unfortunately Brussels and our own politicians underestimated the of will the UK people to take back our country.