Brexit Thread Redux

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think reality is starting to hit home ....there's still everything to play for :thumbs:

Absolutely. Why would any country not want to sell its wares to the UK as they have been doing for years? 

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

4 hours ago, kanny said:

Are they getting worried?  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42702065

Either worried or throwing petrol on the fire......I think there is a real sense in Britain that this result can be over turned and that is gaining momentum.

All those that voted “Leave” have packed up and gone home in the mistaken beleife that a demorcratic vote still counts for something......well it don’t !

I personally think the voice that wAnts a free, independent country and not some globalised slave to the state society will be crushed........what happens then?.......who knows.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Well, another £44 MILLION quid for the French......don’t worry, it’s only your money.

Keep Voting.....it will be different next time ! :laugh:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-emmanuel-macron-child-refugees-calais-jungle-immigration-brexit-le-touquet-a8164541.html

So basically May will be paying £44 million for the privilege of letting in more migrants from Calais.

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, BGD said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-emmanuel-macron-child-refugees-calais-jungle-immigration-brexit-le-touquet-a8164541.html

So basically May will be paying £44 million for the privilege of letting in more migrants from Calais.

be easier to send a few snipers over and kill them all.  bgd what would your bum chum corbinlid do??????  after he rolls over 5 times before he gets off that brutal monster Dianne

• Haha 2

Theresa May suffered a humiliating blow as French President Emmanuel Macron delivered a Gallic slap-down to her Brexit plan.

The French President told the prime minister that if the UK wants financial services access, "be my guest" but that would require paying into the budget and accepting free movement.

It is a set back for Theresa May who hopes to persuade Brussels to make financial services a key plank of the UK-EU future deal.

But Mr Macron said the only way the City of London could continue enjoying existing rights was if the UK pumped cash into the EU and accept the reach of the European Court of Justice, adding: “Be my guest.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/emmanuel-macron-blow-theresa-may-11874269

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

be easier to send a few snipers over and kill them all.  bgd what would your bum chum corbinlid do??????  after he rolls over 5 times before he gets off that brutal monster Dianne

It must be easier to knock the Tories than tell you what corbinlid would do. My guess is that he'd just plant another magic money tree and let every refugee in.....

58 minutes ago, BGD said:

Theresa May suffered a humiliating blow as French President Emmanuel Macron delivered a Gallic slap-down to her Brexit plan.

The French President told the prime minister that if the UK wants financial services access, "be my guest" but that would require paying into the budget and accepting free movement.

It is a set back for Theresa May who hopes to persuade Brussels to make financial services a key plank of the UK-EU future deal.

But Mr Macron said the only way the City of London could continue enjoying existing rights was if the UK pumped cash into the EU and accept the reach of the European Court of Justice, adding: “Be my guest.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/emmanuel-macron-blow-theresa-may-11874269

Macron is really taking the pish and that daft hunch back Herron has fell for it hook line and sinker can no one see the irony in this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42713552 read between the lines its insult and a threat  of the highest order and people are saying what a great thing it is ....I bet macron is having a right giggle 

9 minutes ago, kanny said:

Macron is really taking the pish and that daft hunch back Herron has fell for it hook line and sinker can no one see the irony in this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42713552 read between the lines its insult and a threat  of the highest order and people are saying what a great thing it is ....I bet macron is having a right giggle 

It does seem like a bit of international trolling doesn't it? :laugh:

• Like 1

Let’s be honest, the French would have to so radically alter their system to attract business that there workforce wouldn’t stand for it.....so you can forget that one.

On the other hand, you can clearly see that May wants to stay in because anyone with some bottle would be saying to France and Ireland and all the rest......right boys, if you want to be c**ts about it we will just f**k off, cut our corporation tax to 10%, deregulate our businesses to be much more competitive than yours and lower all our taxes to attract the wealthy.

We will invest in our own beef industry and destroy ireland.......

So come on, how the f**k do you want it ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5

Our Army doing joint ops with the French is like Barcelona training with a Sunday league side in the hope the Sunday league side can show them a thing or two......complete waste of time and money ! 

• Like 1