NEED SOME RIFLES PICKED UP

ANY ONE PASSING CAMBOURN

CAMBRIDGE ON THERE WAY UP NORTH NEWCASTLE WAY IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

I NEED THREE RIFLES PICKED UP TWO FOR ME AND A ONE IV GOT TO REFURBISH /

ALL OFF THE SAME LAD... DAYGLOWFROG

OR CLOSE AND I COULD MEET SOME WHERE

THANKS FOR LOOKING

ATVBMAC:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

How far away are you from Lincolnshire  Dayglofrog? I live in New York next door to RAF Coningsby. If this is nearer to you, Jimmy Knows where we live and maybe we can sort out delivery or collection from here? 

Jimmy you could stay here and pick up your guns safely and get a good dinner and breakfast with us. 

Just a thought.

• Like 1

Hello money received thanks .

Did you get the pictures? 

Pianoman just been checking out your neck of the woods it's a long way out of the way from cambourne to derby but was worth a look .I can go via the a1 coming off near Grantham instead off a14, m1 to derby. 

But car with kids and wife means I can't do another hour or two on top it hurts my ears. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, dayglowfrog said:

Hello money received thanks .

Did you get the pictures? 

Pianoman just been checking out your neck of the woods it's a long way out of the way from cambourne to derby but was worth a look .I can go via the a1 coming off near Grantham instead off a14, m1 to derby. 

But car with kids and wife means I can't do another hour or two on top it hurts my ears. 

No problem dayglowfrog and I quite understand! Had no real idea myself where abouts you are from here.

Jimmy, if you go to Derby to pick these rifles up, you can always swing east to us and have a decent rest-stop before continuing back north. It'll save you on accomodations mate?